First week

Old January 20th 12, 01:24 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
[email protected][_2_]

Default First week

On Jan 19, 9:18*pm, Justin wrote:
It is such fun to be wanked
by Judith:

That's an image that none of us needs.
Old January 20th 12, 03:48 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_4_]

On Jan 19, 9:18*pm, Justin wrote:

Oh that delicious Judith vernacular! ****** - well done! An admission
of having no valid arguments or support. It is such fun to be wanked
by Judith: an honour, in fact. BTW, there is no jury. Grow up.

I won't be able to sleep tonight: Judith said that Steve said that I
am a ******. Booo hoooo! Blub blub. See you at the BP AGM.- Hide quoted text -

I will be there ready with my camera when JMS asks its question.
The photo will save plod having to track it down.

--
Simon Mason
Old January 20th 12, 07:53 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On Thu, 19 Jan 2012 16:37:42 +0000, Judith wrote:

Porker and Simple

The classification of hagfish has been controversial. The issue is
whether the hagfish is itself a degenerate type of vertebrate-fish (most
closely related to lampreys), or else may represent a stage which
precedes the evolution of the vertebral column (as do lancelets)

--
An oft-repeated lie is still a lie.
Old January 20th 12, 07:54 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On Thu, 19 Jan 2012 17:43:58 +0000, Judith wrote:

****** - biggest ****wits

The original scheme groups hagfish and lampreys together as cyclostomes
(or historically, Agnatha), as the oldest surviving clade of vertebrates
alongside gnathostomes (the now-ubiquitous jawed-vertebrates).

--
An oft-repeated lie is still a lie.
Old January 20th 12, 07:55 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On Thu, 19 Jan 2012 13:56:30 +0000, Judith wrote:

****wit already.

Porky Chapman

An alternative scheme proposed that jawed-vertebrates are more closely
related to lampreys than to hagfish (i..e, that vertebrates include
lampreys but exclude hagfish), and introduces the category craniata to
group vertebrates near hagfish. Recent DNA evidence has supported the
original scheme.

--
An oft-repeated lie is still a lie.
Old January 20th 12, 07:56 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On Thu, 19 Jan 2012 16:34:53 +0000, Judith wrote:

you are a
****?

Hagfish average about half a metre (18 in); The largest known species is
Eptatretus goliath with a specimen recorded at 127 cm, while Myxine kuoi
and Myxine pequenoi seem to reach no more than 18 cm (some have been seen
as small as 4 cm).

--
An oft-repeated lie is still a lie.
Old January 20th 12, 07:56 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On Thu, 19 Jan 2012 06:49:57 -0800, Justin wrote:

On 19 jan, 14:56, Judith wrote:
On Wed, 18 Jan 2012 22:02:17 -0800 (PST), Justin
wrote:

snip

You allege that I have been posting as JM Messie (J.M.Messie
) . I invited and invite you to back up this
incorrect assertion. You have failed to do so. It is a perversion of
any form of debate or logic to consider an assertion as correct by
dint of its having been made. It is an even greater perversion to then
place the onus upon disproving that assertion rather than proving it.

You are wriggling : JM Messie's email address is
) Â*-
you have posted using that address - therefore you have posted as JM
Messie.

Have you posted using JM Messie's email address of
? - a straight yes or a no will suffice.

Not difficult that is it?

Feel free to deny it - or just ****-off; you have shown that you are a
****wit already.

This is the Porky Chapman method - try and be smart when "denying"
something. Some will believe you - but others will smell the rat - or
is it a piglet?

It is an honour to be "**** offed" and "****witted" by Judith in one
post.

It most certainly is! You have come of age!

--
An oft-repeated lie is still a lie.
Old January 20th 12, 08:32 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Dave - Cyclists VOR

On 20/01/2012 03:48, Simon Mason wrote:
On Jan 19, 9:18 pm, wrote:

Oh that delicious Judith vernacular! ****** - well done! An admission
of having no valid arguments or support. It is such fun to be wanked
by Judith: an honour, in fact. BTW, there is no jury. Grow up.

I won't be able to sleep tonight: Judith said that Steve said that I
am a ******. Booo hoooo! Blub blub. See you at the BP AGM.- Hide quoted text -

I will be there ready with my camera when JMS asks its question.
The photo will save plod having to track it down.

....and then you will wake up & realise it was just a dream.

University
Old January 20th 12, 08:52 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_4_]

On Jan 20, 1:24*am, "
wrote:
On Jan 19, 9:18*pm, Justin wrote:

It is such fun to be wanked
by Judith:

That's an image that none of us needs.

Especially since JMS is an old man.

--
Simon Mason
Old January 20th 12, 09:12 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Justin[_3_]

On 20 jan, 09:52, Simon Mason wrote:
On Jan 20, 1:24*am, "
wrote: