Protest rallies a huge success

Old December 10th 05, 05:11 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

Default Protest rallies a huge success

"Sunset Lowracer [TM] Fanatic" wrote in message
oups.com...

Mark Leuck wrote:

Standard [Optima Baron], I find the tiller not noticeable...

Try riding a bike with linkage steering or minimal tiller for
comparison purposes.

I have and again I do not find the tiller noticeable

Old December 13th 05, 12:51 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

Tom Sherman wrote:
"If this were the case, I should be getting a free Velokraft NoCom as
payment for my services. "

You should be getting a Ti ReBike for your services.

Old December 13th 05, 01:15 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

wrote:
Tom Sherman wrote:
"If this were the case, I should be getting a free Velokraft NoCom as
payment for my services. "

You should be getting a Ti ReBike for your services.

Now that is funny!

--
Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley