Check out all these new Bedford Unicycles items !

Old April 15th 04, 04:43 AM
Darren

Default Check out all these new Bedford Unicycles items !

Here is a list of some of the new items available from Bedford
Unicycles

Photo link below

3 new MUni Brake Handle Mounts

The first one is a bar end type mount custom made just for mountain
unicycles. Works great with any seat. Just slip it over the post and
tighten with a Allen key.
For 22.2mm posts
6061 Aluminum
Powder coated black or polished
Designed and made by Bedford Unicycles.

The second one is a special mount designed to bolt right on to the Kris
Holm Velo seat. It attaches to the 4 bolts that hold the front handle on
the seat. Works well with rail adapters.
6061 Aluminum
Powder coated black
Designed and made by Bedford Unicycles.

The third is a rail adapter with brake handle
mainly designed for the Kris Holm Velo seat and rail post.
With the rail post it allows the tilt of the seat to get that
comfortable position.
Made by Steve Howard for Bedford Unicycles.

Carbon fiber and Aluminum 22.2mm rail seat posts

I now stock two new high-end rail posts to fit your current 22.2mm MUni
frame. Works great with the rail adapter/brake mount above.

New Bedford Unicycles Deluxe BC Wheel

This new super smooth BC wheel features sealed
roller bearings, 14mm axles, 48 spokes and double wall alloy rim.
Everything is black... hub, spokes, rim, tire and Bedford Drops.
Redesigned drops give a smoother, more controlled ride.

Original Bedford Unicycles BC Wheel still available with redesigned
Bedford Drops

Photos for all above products available he
http://community.webshots.com/user/uni_penguin/

For more info, send a e-mail or call

416-729-9696

Cheers,
Darren

--
Darren - Bedford Unicycles
Darren's Profile:

Old April 15th 04, 04:50 AM
scot

Nice stuff, Darren. Thanks for keeping the cutting edge in unicycling
SHARP.

--
scot - cyclops eating bike

stick with what works

scot's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/992

Old April 15th 04, 04:56 AM
mango

scot wrote:
*Thanks for keeping the cutting edge in unicycling SHARP. *

especially the duct tape seat. =P

http://tinyurl.com/3b79b

how much is that one Darren?

--
mango - unity - as 1 stand together

"I know I'd be willing to spend up to $20 for a set of strong nipples."
-andrew_carter

(sorry buddy, couldnt resist =)

mango's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3892

Old April 15th 04, 05:09 AM
unibrow

hey darren did u get ur KH parts in? ive been waiting for like a month
now.

whats the deal?
justin.

--
unibrow - ROYAL RIDERS RULE )--(x)

phfff who unicycles...
unibrow's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/2496

Old April 15th 04, 06:21 AM
TonyMelton

oooo those 22.2mm seatposts are nice! How much do they weigh, Darren?

Are they Free Agent BMX brand? Looks like the 'FA' logo on them.

--
TonyMelton - Up, up and awaaaay!

New freestyle videos added to 'Tony's Photos'
(http://gallery.unicyclist.com/albur10) on 25th Feb! Check 'em oot!
TonyMelton's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/2118

Old April 15th 04, 06:37 AM
sabin_a.

Nice new products!!!
The deluxe BC wheels looks awsome. Once i get the money, I am comming
straight to you for one of thoes BC wheels. I'll just have to use my
clubs for now.

-Sabin

--
sabin_a. - Semi Expert

"Is it possible to microwave a burrito so hot that god himself could not
eat it?"

'SIXSIXONE' (www.sixsixone.com)

sabin_a.'s Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4457

Old April 15th 04, 08:37 AM
theamazingmolio

Time to show off my ignorance...
What exactly is a BC wheel? is it the same as an impossible wheel? with
pins where the cranks would normally be? or am I thinking of something
else?

--
theamazingmolio - A Unicylist, a juggler, and a prat

Luke Duller )
Never trust anything you read on the internet
theamazingmolio's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5931

Old April 15th 04, 08:54 AM
paco

theamazingmolio wrote:
*Time to show off my ignorance...
What exactly is a BC wheel? is it the same as an impossible wheel?
with pins where the cranks would normally be?*

Yes

Darren, I love the KH brake mount! What a great idea, and it sounds
like it would be pretty stable, since it's attached by four bolts.
Easier to get on and off as well, since it is not attached to the seat
post.

Keep doing what you're doing for unicycling. Someday I may actually
have enough money to buy something!

--
paco - Co-Founder of the PacoGild Movement

Every car should come equipped with a midget with a periscope.
paco's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3715

Old April 15th 04, 12:41 PM
zod

All the brake mounts rock! It's nice to have some choices in the uni
world, keep up the R&D Darren!

--
zod - Icey Hot Stunta(z)
zod's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3631

Old April 15th 04, 03:24 PM
zod

Darren, question for you.....

I like your Rail Adapter w Brake Handle, but the brake handle looks a
little short compared to this one at uni.com (
http://www.unicycle.com/shopping/shopexd.asp?id=766 )
I have small hands so the length of the handle is important to me. Does
your handle have plenty of room to spare for adjustment? Also, whats the
price in U.S. Bacon?

Thanks bud