Today's ride

Old June 12th 21, 08:54 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]

Default Today's ride

We were riding along OK and I was holding a steady 15 mph soas not to stress the other guys and about half way to the coffee stop I started getting really bad gas pains. That slowed me right up.

The other guys went right past and I had a heck of a time keeping up. As soon as we hit the coffee stop I almost ran into the head. It only took a couple of minutes to void everything and I felt much better.

About 20 minutes later one of the group had to take a whiz and when he came back he said that the police were putting up crime tape.

So the rest of the group had a lot to talk about today after all.

Today's Ride AMuzi Techniques 18 June 21st 16 02:03 AM
Today's Ride AMuzi Techniques 9 May 30th 16 12:09 PM
Today's Ride Joy Beeson General 1 April 3rd 16 12:56 PM
Today's Ride Tom Crispin UK 0 May 5th 08 10:04 PM
Today's Ride Carol Hague UK 57 December 3rd 03 04:23 PM