Junk posts??

Old July 2nd 09, 06:48 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Bill

Default Junk posts??

Harry Brogan wrote:
On Thu, 02 Jul 2009 07:14:11 -0700, Bill wrote:

Harry Brogan wrote:
On Wed, 1 Jul 2009 09:39:23 -0700, "Mike Jacoubowsky"
wrote:

"Bill" wrote in message
When did this group start getting spammed? There seems to be more spam
than bike related stuff these days.
Bill Baka

Not riding today, 108 degrees outside.
NOT RIDING???.................putz.....I will ride in just about any
weather. As long as you are prepared for it. Evidently YOU are one
of those "fair weather" riders that complains when it spits a little
rain or gets a little on the chilly side.....

Only got to 106 'round here last Sunday, so we were still able to ride.

--Mike-- Chain Reaction Bicycles
www.ChainReactionBicycles.com

How about 113 on Saturday?
This weekend was hot. I can't pack enough water and food to get 20 miles
out of cell phone range, just in case, but I can put in some miles close
to the house and food and water.
Bill Baka

we have been hitting triple digits here in Virginia Beach as well.
Still manage to get out and enjoy it. I really don't have to worry
about the fluids as there are plenty of ways to get SOMETHING to
drink. Still I won't push it too hard.

But I still manage to get some riding in. Always try to get in 10 to
15 a day no matter what.

To do that around here I would have to stay within about 5 miles of
home. My area is really crappy about having convenient stores or any
kind of drinking fountains.
California in the rural areas is really not well set up.
I like to ride in the mountains but there are very few streams unless I
ride 30 miles or so to get there. That means opening the saddle racks
and carrying a lot of water and food since shade is also very rare.
Bill Baka
Bill Baka
Old July 3rd 09, 02:28 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Dan C

wrote:

"Bill" wrote in message
When did this group start getting spammed? There seems to be more
spam than bike related stuff these days.
Bill Baka

Not riding today, 108 degrees outside.

NOT RIDING???.................putz.....I will ride in just about any
weather. As long as you are prepared for it. Evidently YOU are one of
those "fair weather" riders that complains when it spits a little rain
or gets a little on the chilly side.....

Only got to 106 'round here last Sunday, so we were still able to
ride.

--Mike-- Chain Reaction Bicycles
www.ChainReactionBicycles.com

How about 113 on Saturday?
This weekend was hot. I can't pack enough water and food to get 20 miles
out of cell phone range, just in case, but I can put in some miles close
to the house and food and water.
Bill Baka

Pussy.

Ahhhhhhhh!: http://brandybuck.site40.net/pics/relieve.jpg

WTB - I need your junk Remove No Spam Marketplace 1 March 16th 06 04:36 PM
I need your junk Remove No Spam Marketplace 0 March 14th 06 03:41 PM
fix it up or junk it? mo fo General 12 August 15th 05 01:29 PM
Flood of junk posts Leo Lichtman General 6 April 24th 05 12:09 AM
space junk JD Mountain Biking 29 September 15th 04 02:51 AM