35F and dropping...

Old November 12th 04, 01:40 AM
Zoot Katz

Wed, 10 Nov 2004 14:37:21 GMT,
.net, "Claire
Petersky" wrote:

Suck factor (5) - all of the above plus something extra nasty like hail

When it hits your factor 5 is when I start to laugh at the absurdity of it
all, and I have a good time.

That's when the chain breaks.
--
zk
Old November 12th 04, 03:51 AM
Blair P. Houghton

Dane Jackson wrote:
For the most part I confine my retro-grouchery to one or two things.
But the big one is wool. Wool Socks. I think wool socks are the bomb.
The are so infused with bomb-ness, I might call them the next best thing
to be discovered since Pam Grier. Because of course nothing contains
the bomb-nature more than Pam Grier.

Aisha Tyler, if she could get a few of the right roles.

http://images.google.com/images?q=ai...al&sa=N&tab=wi

--Blair
"Better than wool."
Old November 12th 04, 03:57 AM
Blair P. Houghton

Zoot Katz wrote:
Wed, 10 Nov 2004 14:37:21 GMT,
k.net, "Claire
Petersky" wrote:

Suck factor (5) - all of the above plus something extra nasty like hail

When it hits your factor 5 is when I start to laugh at the absurdity of it
all, and I have a good time.

That's when the chain breaks.

It's when you're thinking, "watch me silk over into this
turn between the potholes," and the slow leak from the thorn
in your front wheel allows your tire to roll over the rim.

--Blair
"This morning, in fact. Got it back
upright, but it coulda been a mess
right there."