It's 11.11. Not much time left to order your CCBLs!

Old November 11th 15, 10:12 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
SMS

Default It's 11.11. Not much time left to order your CCBLs!

http://www.aliexpress.com/category/122803/bicycle-light.html?spm=2114.11010108.110.12.SlkLuW

The lumens/$ ratio is very high.

Seriously though, you can still get some of the few remaining CatEye
TL-LD1100 rear lights. This is probably the best rear LED light ever
made. It uses AA batteries, not AAA like most newer rear lights, and has
both side and rear pointing LEDs. It can be attached to a rear luggage
rack or a seat post.
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/CATEYE-TL-LD1100-Bicycle-Rear-Light-MTB-Mountain-Bike-Road-Bike-Taillight-Lamp-With-10-LED/32242020999.html

Even something for dynamo lovers:
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/SHIMANO-Nexus-Front-Hub-Dynamo-DH-2N40-J-6V-2-4W-36H-with-Led-Head-Lamp/32258484677.html

Remember to mention my name so I get my 50% spiff.
Old November 12th 15, 11:08 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Mike Causer[_3_]

On Wed, 11 Nov 2015 14:12:01 -0800
sms wrote:

Remember to mention my name so I get my 50% spiff.

Too late, I've had mine a year. Unusual of me to agree with
anything SMS says, but it's a good light.

Mike