Number of posts here...

Old March 10th 17, 05:13 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

Default Number of posts here...

On occasion, when I turn to this NG in Thunderbird, I see that there are
a number of unread posts available. But by the time the group is fully
displayed, those unread posts have either reduced in number or have gone
entirely.

I must check the killfile settings...

---
http://www.avg.com

Old March 10th 17, 05:17 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

On 10/03/2017 17:13, JNugent wrote:

On occasion, when I turn to this NG in Thunderbird, I see that there are
a number of unread posts available. But by the time the group is fully
displayed, those unread posts have either reduced in number or have gone
entirely.

I must check the killfile settings...

Having done so, it seems that the automatic deletion is mainly directed
towards the thread ungrammaticaly entitled: "the relative unimportance
that speeding plays in road accidents". There are a couple of other
entries, but that'll be the main one.

---
http://www.avg.com

Old March 11th 17, 09:41 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On 11.03.2017 06:17, JNugent wrote:
On 10/03/2017 17:13, JNugent wrote:

On occasion, when I turn to this NG in Thunderbird, I see that there are
a number of unread posts available. But by the time the group is fully
displayed, those unread posts have either reduced in number or have gone
entirely.

I must check the killfile settings...

Having done so, it seems that the automatic deletion is mainly directed
towards the thread ungrammaticaly entitled: "the relative unimportance
that speeding plays in road accidents". There are a couple of other
entries, but that'll be the main one.

---
http://www.avg.com

Sorry I am about half guilty for that one ....
Old March 11th 17, 11:48 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

On 11/03/2017 09:41, Peter Keller wrote:
On 11.03.2017 06:17, JNugent wrote:
On 10/03/2017 17:13, JNugent wrote:

On occasion, when I turn to this NG in Thunderbird, I see that there are
a number of unread posts available. But by the time the group is fully
displayed, those unread posts have either reduced in number or have gone
entirely.

I must check the killfile settings...

Having done so, it seems that the automatic deletion is mainly directed
towards the thread ungrammaticaly entitled: "the relative unimportance
that speeding plays in road accidents". There are a couple of other
entries, but that'll be the main one.

---
http://www.avg.com

Sorry I am about half guilty for that one ....

Carry on, Peter. It's a free country (here and there)!

---
http://www.avg.com

Old March 11th 17, 04:32 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Colonel Edmund J. Burke[_2_]

Only phaggs delete poasts, buck-toothy arsehole.
LOLOL
Old March 11th 17, 07:53 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

On Friday, March 10, 2017 at 5:13:41 PM UTC, JNugent wrote:
On occasion, when I turn to this NG

Were you Sectioned or did you go voluntary this time?
Are the new meds working?

Old March 12th 17, 09:55 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On 12.03.2017 00:48, JNugent wrote:
[...]

Well yes they are!
Thanks --