Paki builders and terrible driving

Old March 24th 17, 03:08 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_]

Default Paki builders and terrible driving

Watch the car entering the roundabout on the right in the video.
https://youtu.be/6SdiecgdZlI

He indicates left then goes straight ahead. I drove towards him and pressed the horn. The wife **** herself as you can see in the still image below:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/hg8dnwd8el...ek%21.jpg?dl=0
Old March 24th 17, 04:33 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y
GB[_5_]

Once again you demonstrate that you haven't a clue about how to drive.
That near collision was 100% your fault, you idiot.

Old March 24th 17, 05:02 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_]

On Fri, 24 Mar 2017 16:33:59 -0000, GB wrote:

Once again you demonstrate that you haven't a clue about how to drive.
That near collision was 100% your fault, you idiot.

An indicator is required by law. You need it for the MOT. They indicated left and went straight ahead. Using an indicator in thi way shows gross stupidity.

And there was no near collision, why do you think there was?

--
Why are there Marines on Navy ships?
Sheep would be too obvious.
Old March 24th 17, 05:17 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_]

I suppose a ****wit like you will also defend the woman in this clip:
https://youtu.be/fV9d5t8sla8

Old March 24th 17, 05:19 PM posted to uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.cycling,uk.d-i-y
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_]

On Fri, 24 Mar 2017 17:16:48 -0000, MrCheerful wrote:

Watch the car entering the roundabout on the right in the video.
https://youtu.be/6SdiecgdZlI

He indicates left then goes straight ahead. I drove towards him and
pressed the horn. The wife **** herself as you can see in the still
image below:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/hg8dnwd8el...ek%21.jpg?dl=0

Ever heard of 'give way to traffic on the roundabout'

But he told me he was turning left, so he was not in my path.

If you could not see that car coming then you should not be driving.

I could see it coming, and I saw them **** up, that's why I used the horn.

Frightening your passengers means that your driving is ****.

Blowing the horn served what purpose?

Educating the driver.

And stop editing the newsgroup line, troll.

--
The wife suggested I get myself one of those penis enlargers, so I did.
She's 21, and her name's Kathy.
Old March 24th 17, 05:37 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y
charles

In article , James Wilkinson Sword
wrote:
On Fri, 24 Mar 2017 16:33:59 -0000, GB wrote:

Once again you demonstrate that you haven't a clue about how to drive.
That near collision was 100% your fault, you idiot.

An indicator is required by law. You need it for the MOT. They
indicated left and went straight ahead.

[Snip]

They may have not cancelled it since last turning left. I nearly got caught
buy one like that last week.

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England
Old March 24th 17, 05:49 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_]

wrote:
On Fri, 24 Mar 2017 16:33:59 -0000, GB wrote:

Once again you demonstrate that you haven't a clue about how to drive.
That near collision was 100% your fault, you idiot.

An indicator is required by law. You need it for the MOT. They
indicated left and went straight ahead.

[Snip]

They may have not cancelled it since last turning left. I nearly got caught
buy one like that last week.

I know where he probably came from, the builder's yard just to the right of the roundabout, where he will have exited left. He did have a ladder on his roof after all. But I have never in my entire life seen any car (even British and Italian ****e) that doesn't self cancel. Some modern cars cancel too easily, but never not at all. He will have turned 90 degrees left to come out of the builder's yard, then driven a fair distance in a straight line. The indicator should have self cancelled. If it didn't, he's driving a non-roadworthy car.

--
We must respect the other fellow's religion, but only in the sense and to the extent that we respect his theory that his wife is beautiful and his children smart -- H. L. Mencken
Old March 24th 17, 05:52 PM posted to uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.cycling,uk.d-i-y
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_]

On Fri, 24 Mar 2017 17:40:24 -0000, MrCheerful wrote:

On Fri, 24 Mar 2017 17:16:48 -0000, MrCheerful

Watch the car entering the roundabout on the right in the video.
https://youtu.be/6SdiecgdZlI

He indicates left then goes straight ahead. I drove towards him and
pressed the horn. The wife **** herself as you can see in the still
image below:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/hg8dnwd8el...ek%21.jpg?dl=0

Ever heard of 'give way to traffic on the roundabout'

But he told me he was turning left, so he was not in my path.

If you could not see that car coming then you should not be driving.

I could see it coming, and I saw them **** up, that's why I used the horn.

Frightening your passengers means that your driving is ****.

Blowing the horn served what purpose?

Educating the driver.

And stop editing the newsgroup line, troll.

no cycle related stuff and no diy relevance.

Doesn't matter. The OP chooses where it goes. Editing it afterwards only serves to fragment the conversation.

Your driving makes you look an idiot, try not showing it to others and
others won't know, will they?

The only idiot is the one driving an unroadworthy vehicle which cannot indicate properly.

--
Complete with obligatory low frequency bass, electrically recorded on a four track in two hours. This has enough power to destroy the most expensive washing machine.
Old March 24th 17, 05:54 PM posted to uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.cycling,uk.d-i-y
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_]

A cyclist would say it was related when the ****wit in the video runs him over. I'm sure Simon Mason has plenty of examples of cars indicating wrongly and trying to run him down.

Old March 24th 17, 06:30 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news
Watch the car entering the roundabout on the right in the video.
https://youtu.be/6SdiecgdZlI

He indicates left then goes straight ahead. I drove towards him and
pressed the horn. The wife **** herself as you can see in the still image
below:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/hg8dnwd8el...ek%21.jpg?dl=0

I thought that was going to be a pic of her underwear.

Terrible news Bertie Wooster[_2_] UK 126 November 18th 13 11:48 AM
OT - Terrible Skateboarding Arm Break C J Viral General 0 June 15th 08 07:57 PM
OT - Terrible Skateboarding Arm Break NotSafeForKids Mountain Biking 0 June 15th 08 07:57 PM
Careless driving conviction instead of dangerous driving charge Toby Sleigh UK 8 March 17th 07 09:12 AM
SBS - terrible timing! Gemma_k Australia 17 July 18th 05 08:00 AM