Sheffield, England!

Old December 19th 05, 11:15 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default Sheffield, England!

This Thread is to find all people that live/unicycle in sheffield!

If you unicycle in sheffield please reply to this post and we can
arrange a meeting, especially trials and street cyclists!

So far we have myself (14), my brother (16) and my little friend (13).

-Andy

--
andycookuk

*Spoon boy*: -Do not try and ride the unicycle. Instead only try to
realize the truth.-
*Neo*: -What truth?-
*Spoon boy*: -There is no unicycle.-
andycookuk's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11138

Old December 20th 05, 12:42 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

There was a chap at the unihockey tournament in Manchester last week
called Simon who's from Sheffield. He posted on a thread called:
"hockey tournament manchester..." Do a search for it and send him a pm.

There's also a guy I know as Ninja Dave in Sheffield who rides, I think
he goes to Sheffield university juggling club.

I sometimes visit Sheffield and there's a chance I may move there for a
bit on th near future. When I'm next headed there I'll give you a shout
and we can go for a ride.

--
MrBoogiejuice

Cars suck.
Ride a unicycle.
Be happy.

Make crumbs not War!
MrBoogiejuice's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5515

Old December 20th 05, 10:35 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

MrBoogiejuice wrote:
There was a chap at the unihockey tournament in Manchester last week
called Simon who's from Sheffield. He posted on a thread called:
"hockey tournament manchester..." Do a search for it and send him a pm.

There's also a guy I know as Ninja Dave in Sheffield who rides, I think
he goes to Sheffield university juggling club.

I sometimes visit Sheffield and there's a chance I may move there for a
bit on th near future. When I'm next headed there I'll give you a shout
and we can go for a ride.

Would that be the same dave as onewheeldave?

Cathy

--
cathwood

'Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its
victims may be the most oppressive - C.S.Lewis

http://www.chuckingandtwirling.co.uk

Old December 20th 05, 02:47 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

MrBoogiejuice wrote:
There was a chap at the unihockey tournament in Manchester last week
called Simon who's from Sheffield. He posted on a thread called:
"hockey tournament manchester..." Do a search for it and send him a pm.

There's also a guy I know as Ninja Dave in Sheffield who rides, I think
he goes to Sheffield university juggling club.

I sometimes visit Sheffield and there's a chance I may move there for a
bit on th near future. When I'm next headed there I'll give you a shout
and we can go for a ride.

Fantastic!

I think the Ninja Dave you are refering to is the same person as
Unicycle Dave, who lives in Sheffield and goes to the Flying Teapot
Circus!

I'm really looking for more people to do Trials and Street with in
sheffield. I've seen people unicycling around sheffield on beefy
unicycles but I never get to them fast enough (they're usually riding
away from me).

I will search for simon and tell you how it goes

And finally. Move to Sheffield!

-Andy

Old December 20th 05, 07:33 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Sounds like Onewheeldave to me.
Mike

--
Mikefule

"No plague has cost the human race as much as anger."

Old September 9th 06, 02:01 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Darkhorse1975

Hi Andy

I believe I had you on my msn for a while. I'm still at the very basic
stages of unicycling and am desperately looking for somewhere indoors
(or outdoors with other people so I don't feel a pratt when I fall off)
to practice. The place I used to go has ended it's Wednesday night
meetings due to lack of people going so does anyone know of anywhere to
go that's suitable please?

--
Darkhorse1975
Darkhorse1975's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13406

Old September 9th 06, 05:11 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
kris.lee

im from norway, but i have family in sheffield, and rotherham..
just so you know!

--
kris.lee

unicycle rocks
kris.lee's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12579

Old February 13th 08, 06:44 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
caudy

I live in sheffield, I'm 17 and I regularly do trials/muni at millhouses
skatepark and in derbyshire. It would be really good to meet other
unicyclists from sheffield.

I recently joined the Sheffield Unicycle Hockey Group. We meet on
Tuesdays at 7.00pm at a pitch near the city centre. This is shown on
the map. All you need to bring is a unicycle. The hockey sessions are
free! Iv'e got the email of the guy who runs it if anyone needs it.

|Filename: Map 2 (Medium).jpg |

caudy

watch my trials video! http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=JGXdNE2QB7o
http://www.usenet.com

[RR] Leeds to Sheffield (and back) - Tour of Britain Stage 3 [Long] MSeries UK 1 September 25th 05 04:22 PM
DVD review of 2003 Verge New England Championship Cyclo-Cross Series Lame Acer Racing 2 November 13th 04 04:19 PM
DVD review of 2003 Verge New England Championship Cyclo-Cross Series Lame Acer Racing 0 November 12th 04 02:21 PM
Radfahren in England... Bo-En Lo UK 23 April 9th 04 11:51 PM
Sheffield Convention. onewheeldave Unicycling 3 January 21st 04 11:16 PM