Tour Des Legends sellout in London

Old January 25th 10, 07:17 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
GoneBeforeMyTime[_2_]

Default Tour Des Legends sellout in London

The article doesn't mention Benjo Maso work on the film, only Eric Van
Empel, but this is must see, very good.
http://www.cyclingweekly.co.uk/news/...-in-italy.html

Old January 28th 10, 03:38 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
GoneBeforeMyTime[_2_]

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Tour-Legende...4642758&sr=8-3

Old January 28th 10, 06:13 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Mark J.

GoneBeforeMyTime wrote:
"GoneBeforeMyTime" wrote in message
The article doesn't mention Benjo Maso work on the film, only Eric Van
Empel, but this is must see, very good.
http://www.cyclingweekly.co.uk/news/...-in-italy.html

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Tour-Legende...4642758&sr=8-3

Thanks, I was going to ask how those of us in the US could see this.

Note the DVDs listed in this link are "Region 2," so if you haven't
figured out how to circumvent [1] the region-sensitivity of your DVD
player, you won't be seeing it on your US-based machine. (Some players
may come de-sensitized, YMMV).

[1]This is really easy for some machines, it seems to depend on brand
and model.

Mark J.
Old January 28th 10, 06:42 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
GoneBeforeMyTime[_2_]

"Mark J." wrote in message
GoneBeforeMyTime wrote:
"GoneBeforeMyTime" wrote in message
The article doesn't mention Benjo Maso work on the film, only Eric Van
Empel, but this is must see, very good.
http://www.cyclingweekly.co.uk/news/...-in-italy.html

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Tour-Legende...4642758&sr=8-3

Thanks, I was going to ask how those of us in the US could see this.

Note the DVDs listed in this link are "Region 2," so if you haven't
figured out how to circumvent [1] the region-sensitivity of your DVD
player, you won't be seeing it on your US-based machine. (Some players
may come de-sensitized, YMMV).

[1]This is really easy for some machines, it seems to depend on brand and
model.

Mark J.

There are zillions of free codes out there for your player. All it takes to
make your player region free is about 4 or 5 simple remote programming
clicks.

Old January 28th 10, 06:26 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
GoneBeforeMyTime[_2_]

"Mark J." wrote in message
GoneBeforeMyTime wrote:
"GoneBeforeMyTime" wrote in message
The article doesn't mention Benjo Maso work on the film, only Eric Van
Empel, but this is must see, very good.
http://www.cyclingweekly.co.uk/news/...-in-italy.html

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Tour-Legende...4642758&sr=8-3

Thanks, I was going to ask how those of us in the US could see this.

Note the DVDs listed in this link are "Region 2," so if you haven't
figured out how to circumvent [1] the region-sensitivity of your DVD
player, you won't be seeing it on your US-based machine. (Some players
may come de-sensitized, YMMV).

[1]This is really easy for some machines, it seems to depend on brand and
model.

Mark J.

I was looking for the Anna Meares crash video. Do anyone know where that is?
http://www.velodrome.org.uk/mearesinjury.html

Old January 28th 10, 06:49 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Uncle Dave

http://www.cyclingweekly.co.uk/news/...artali-s-tour-....

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Tour-Legende...025U2H5E/ref=s....

Thanks, I was going to ask how those of us in the US could see this.

Note the DVDs listed in this link are "Region 2," so if you haven't
figured out how to circumvent [1] the region-sensitivity of your DVD
player, you won't be seeing it on your US-based machine. *(Some players
may come de-sensitized, YMMV).

[1]This is really easy for some machines, it seems to depend on brand and
model.

Mark J.

There are zillions of free codes out there for your player. All it takes to
make your player region free is about 4 or 5 simple remote programming
clicks.

That's true, but until recently I had one that didn't have a hack so
best check before ordering methinks! Mind you, there are always ways
and means. Back in the day, I started a VHS tape tree of the 1994
Paris-Roubaix for a cycling mailing list which moved from Europe
Stateside where it morphed into NTSC and thence on to Australia and
God knows where. Just needs somebody with the right equipment nudge
nudge wink wink and nowadays that's anyone with a computer...

UD
Old January 28th 10, 07:20 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
GoneBeforeMyTime[_2_]

"Mark J." wrote in message

GoneBeforeMyTime wrote:
[...]

I couldn't find a code for my old player so I had to buy a new one, so this
is true, not all codes exist out there, but most do I guess. The next time I
went to Circuit City to buy a cheap player, I made sure there was a code for
it first on the net. Beware, some commercial DVD players here in America
advertise they are region free, but they are not. I went round and round
with one of their tech people over false advertising on one model, which I
had to return. At that point I gave up and just got a model that had a hack
code. Multi region DVD players cost a bundle, so the free codes are the
ticket. Don't fool with programming them to any specific region. That is
just plain stupid. Program them region free, which plays any DVD from any
country.

Old January 29th 10, 05:13 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Michael Press

"Mark J." wrote in message

GoneBeforeMyTime wrote:
[...]

What is a bundle? Mine is $100.