BR(x) map for those who care...

Old February 26th 05, 11:51 AM
flyingdutch

Default BR(x) map for those who care...

warning! been nerding it up as numbers have been growing and th
occurence of losing people grows on occasion

first draft here. distances to be added in the morning perhaps.
I will be going slow cos I'll be taking notes, OK?

http://home.vicnet.net.au/~bdarabug/...s/BR_map_1.pdf
(1/2Mb download. sorry)

F "regretting those last 27 waffles?" Dutc

--
flyingdutch

Old February 26th 05, 12:32 PM
GPLama

flyingdutch wrote:
warning! been nerding it up as numbers have been growing and the
occurence of losing people grows on occasion

first draft here. distances to be added in the morning perhaps.
I will be going slow cos I'll be taking notes, OK?

http://home.vicnet.net.au/~bdarabug/...s/BR_map_1.pdf
(1/2Mb download. sorry)

F "regretting those last 27 waffles?" Dutch

Looks awesome FD.. I'm sure there is a longish climb around the word
'Plenty'.. Just after the short downhill and right turn at the roundabout..
I think its worth naming that something.. I know that is single file,
smooth, and it hurts.. that help?

Maybe the sprint to the bakery too?.. or is that an unspoken sprint?

cheers,
GPL

Old February 26th 05, 02:09 PM
DaveB

flyingdutch wrote:
warning! been nerding it up as numbers have been growing and the
occurence of losing people grows on occasion

first draft here. distances to be added in the morning perhaps.
I will be going slow cos I'll be taking notes, OK?

http://home.vicnet.net.au/~bdarabug/...s/BR_map_1.pdf
(1/2Mb download. sorry)

F "regretting those last 27 waffles?" Dutch

Nice one Dutch makes my old map look like a piece of crap. One addition
for it though, you need to mark the road from Panton Hill to Hurstbridge
as the "Brett and Dave Remedial Rider's shortcut. The nicest piece of
downhill riding all day."

DaveB "who won't be out tomorrow judging by the late hour now"
Old February 26th 05, 07:52 PM
flyingdutch

GPLama Wrote:

Looks awesome FD.. I'm sure there is a longish climb around the word
'Plenty'.. Just after the short downhill and right turn at th
roundabout..
I think its worth naming that something.. I know that is single file,
smooth, and it hurts.. that help?

Maybe the sprint to the bakery too?.. or is that an unspoken sprint

huh? tell me on the ride. i cant think straight at the mo...

sprints are secret as long as i can keep em that way
"Flyingdutch™"

PS would it be wrong to add Gags' turnoff toward home 'pikers corner
hehe :

--
flyingdutch

Old February 27th 05, 02:55 AM
essendon93

flyingdutch Wrote:
huh? tell me on the ride. i cant think straight at the mo..

sprints are secret as long as i can keep em that way
"Flyingdutch™

PS would it be wrong to add Gags' turnoff toward home 'pikers corner
hehe

Nice ma

Decided I had enough energy to do a few laps on the crit course, ende
up going round for 17:51 at an average of 32.5..man that final sprin
stung. So I'll have a crack on Wed, with the aim of not gettin
dropped

--
essendon93

Old February 27th 05, 04:05 AM
flyingdutch

flyingdutch Wrote:

http://home.vicnet.net.au/~bdarabug/...s/BR_map_1.pdf
(1/2Mb download. sorry)

OK. a few tweeks after making some notes on this morning's ride
distances added. If anyone has any better info on these in the comin
weeks, let me know...
File is 'only' 150k now too for all you dial-up losers

http://home.vicnet.net.au/~bdarabug/...es/BR_map_2.pd

--
flyingdutch

Old February 27th 05, 04:41 AM
jazmo

That's a great effort Dutchy! Bit of work went into that.

Just a note about the bakery at Smith's Gully - they also stock bik
bits which is really cool

--
jazmo

Old February 27th 05, 05:13 AM
DaveB

flyingdutch wrote:

http://home.vicnet.net.au/~bdarabug/...s/BR_map_2.pdf

Can't get to the new link Dutch.

DaveB
Old February 27th 05, 05:49 AM
Jay Woo

jazmo wrote:
That's a great effort Dutchy! Bit of work went into that.

Just a note about the bakery at Smith's Gully - they also stock bike
bits which is really cool.

--
jazmo

And 'nubile Barista's'

Old February 27th 05, 06:05 AM
Skewer

looks like the upload might have failed?

Index of /~bdarabug/other_resources

Name Last modified Size Description

[DIR] Parent Directory 26-Feb-2005 21:43 -
[ ] BR_map_1.pdf 26-Feb-2005 21:44 564k
[ ] BUG_map_1.pdf 24-Oct-2004 13:05 569k
[ ] BUG_map_2.pdf 12-Jan-2005 16:05 131k
[ ] Hazard Report1.pdf 30-Sep-2004 07:03 26k
[ ] PBN_map_proposed.pdf 30-Sep-2004 07:03 134k
[ ] chandler.pdf 18-Nov-2004 19:44 374k
[ ] cycleplanning.pdf 06-Oct-2004 16:45 91k

DaveB wrote:
flyingdutch wrote:

http://home.vicnet.net.au/~bdarabug/...s/BR_map_2.pdf

Can't get to the new link Dutch.

DaveB

Cycling and vegetarianism Preston Crawford General 434 September 25th 04 09:38 PM
Gels vs Gatorade Ken Techniques 145 August 3rd 04 06:56 PM
Brooks saddles and rain and care Bob in CT General 79 August 2nd 04 04:24 PM
Uwharrie Trail Care Day May 15 Central NC Tommy Taylor Mountain Biking 1 April 28th 04 06:33 PM