Pensioner seriously injured after being hit by cyclist

Old May 29th 20, 05:33 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Pamela

Default Pensioner seriously injured after being hit by cyclist

On 22:53 28 May 2020, Simon Mason said:

On Thursday, May 28, 2020 at 10:36:02 PM UTC+1, Pamela wrote:
On 22:21 28 May 2020, Simon Mason said:

On Thursday, May 28, 2020 at 10:10:07 PM UTC+1, Pamela wrote:

You have gone off at a tangent about motors car and speed limits.
Perhaps your questions are leading up to asking what the speed limit is
for cyclists.

Not true as speed limits do not apply to cyclists on that road unlike
for car drivers.

Boom boom! How ever did I know that was the direction of travel.

Dunno.
You've made the same mistake before perhaps?

I have indeed but not since then.
Old May 29th 20, 05:36 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Pamela

On 01:40 29 May 2020, said:

On Thursday, 28 May 2020 19:32:56 UTC+1, Simon Mason wrote:
Anything illegal about that?
What is the speed limit for motor traffic along there?

I’ve heard that some cyclists cycle at 25mph past schools in 20mph
limits (or, at least, they did before they screwed up their bodies by
jumping off bridges). Regardless of the technicalities of the law, I’m
not sure such people are in much of a position to pontificate on matters
of road safety.

You do realise, by the way, that the truck driver will never get over
what you did to him? It doesn’t matter whether you apologised.
Incidents like that scar people mentally, for life. Unbelievable
selfishness; all you had to do was score some smack, if necessary from
the darkweb.

Your wife will never get over it either. How could you even think of
abandoning her like that?

You appear to have a detailed knowledge of Simon's escapade. I check his
book to see if your name appeared. It doesn't but Judith does. Is that your
alter ego?