Heart Rate Reduction Seat Post

Old February 14th 20, 02:03 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
SMS

Default Heart Rate Reduction Seat Post

https://www.crevenbike.com/

One of these showed up in my P.O. Box. At the 2018 Interbike in Reno I
stopped at this booth. It was the last day and the booth person insist
that I take the demo model of a different seat post.

I guess I'd better try it to see how my heart rate changes.
Old February 14th 20, 02:23 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Ralph Barone[_4_]

sms wrote:
https://www.crevenbike.com/

One of these showed up in my P.O. Box. At the 2018 Interbike in Reno I
stopped at this booth. It was the last day and the booth person insist
that I take the demo model of a different seat post.

I guess I'd better try it to see how my heart rate changes.

Well, colour me skeptical, but tell us how it works.

uncycle rail seat post vs bike seat post onewheelmadness Unicycling 1 January 17th 08 11:11 PM
Max heart rate Zen Cohen Racing 29 June 2nd 07 10:24 PM
How does a heart rate monitor pickup my heart beat and transmits? [email protected] UK 1 February 14th 06 06:02 PM
How does a heart rate monitor pickup the heart bear and transmit? [email protected] UK 1 February 14th 06 05:41 PM
Seat Post Slipping - Seat Post Clamp Question [email protected] Techniques 14 April 23rd 05 01:05 AM