PORTLAND CYCLE FESTIVAL

Old November 12th 16, 11:31 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Default PORTLAND CYCLE FESTIVAL

http://www.kgw.com/mb/news/local/tru...ight/351192552
Old November 12th 16, 08:41 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
JBeattie

On Saturday, November 12, 2016 at 3:31:24 AM UTC-8, DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH wrote:
http://www.kgw.com/mb/news/local/tru...ight/351192552

We're totally a Trump town! Those people are so super-excited that they took to the streets!

Really, though, it's like preaching to the choir in the Peoples Democratic Republic of Portland, and the protesters are just ****ing-off the choir. I don't get it. And then you have the "anarchists" who are doing the property damage -- just to do property damage. It's the Clockwork Orange crowd. They're the people who get us on national news.

-- Jay Beattie
Old November 12th 16, 11:53 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

that is the morning report here after posting but self serving n highly suspect.

we are watching a slight of hand game from Rump that is dishonest n deceitful.

Obviously Kelly Ayote is not the S of D but Curtis LeMace .....an extremely serious n consistent misperception of the enemy.

The moon hoevever is quaverly oblong like the smiley icon waverly !

Buy a bag of dried corn n toss it on the square.

Old November 13th 16, 12:16 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

LOSERS

https://www.yahoo.com/news/op-ed-ant...214209644.html

Old November 13th 16, 03:09 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

BACK TO COSTA RICA

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&g...ac.S9RYgGD195c
Old November 13th 16, 10:35 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

RESEARCH wrote:
http://www.kgw.com/mb/news/local/tru...ight/351192552

We're totally a Trump town! Those people are so super-excited that
they took to the streets!

Really, though, it's like preaching to the choir in the Peoples
Democratic Republic of Portland, and the protesters are just
****ing-off the choir. I don't get it. And then you have the
"anarchists" who are doing the property damage -- just to do property
damage. It's the Clockwork Orange crowd. They're the people who get
us on national news.

-- Jay Beattie

I am laughing sensibly,,, Portland protesters is serious business:
"You'll take my nose ring when you pry it from my cold dead nostril.
Also is the Starbucks guy here yet? Im kinda thirsty"

A couple nights ago I turned on the late night Jimmy Kimmel show (a very
rare event, BTW). Someone was interviewing a Portland protester on
camera. He said something like "I just thought it was the least I could
do to come out here and protest the election."

Interviewer: "So did you vote?"

Protester: "Well, no, I wasn't registered."

--
- Frank Krygowski
Old November 13th 16, 11:19 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
JBeattie

RESEARCH wrote:
[...]

Which is interesting since we have motor-voter registration. If you have a driver's license or ID car, you're registered to vote unless you opt out. It's hard not to be registered, so the guy might have been from out of state or under age. This is also an example of the conservative bias of the media -- always interviewing the guy who isn't registered.

A lot of the protesters were pretty ordinary people. OTOH, even ordinary people shouldn't be blocking traffic. After getting my property tax bill, I wanted to protest by blocking traffic -- using my body . . . under a bus. I've got some suggestions for things to protest, but they don't resonate much with the Bohemian set.

-- Jay Beattie.

Old November 13th 16, 11:43 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

RESEARCH wrote:
[...]

THEY do that.....knowing the crowd

yo there's a good one....psychotic did 5 years for assault

sells insurance
Old November 14th 16, 12:21 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

RESEARCH wrote:
[...]

! !

Fully agreed about property taxes though
--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Old November 14th 16, 03:50 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

RESEARCH wrote:
[...]

There's bias both ways. Depends on which media outlet you look at.

Fully agreed about property taxes though

I don't mind paying a reasonable amount of tax. It's the price we pay
for civilization.

--
- Frank Krygowski

Settle Cycle Festival Clive George UK 0 September 28th 08 11:31 PM
Portland Juggling Festival 2008 (unicycling too) Ben Schoenberg Unicycling 0 August 20th 08 06:25 AM
Ride offered, Portland to Cycle Oregon Paul A. Steckler Rides 0 August 20th 06 09:36 PM
Portland to Cycle Montana Paul A. Steckler Rides 0 May 14th 06 06:57 AM
Unicycling at Portland Juggling Festival this weekend nathan Unicycling 15 September 28th 05 09:23 AM