Bidens on bikes!!!!!!!!!!

Old June 5th 21, 04:54 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default Bidens on bikes!!!!!!!!!!

On Saturday, June 5, 2021 at 2:32:50 AM UTC+1, jbeattie wrote:

I've employed exceptional lawyers and staff who were also disruptive and destructive of our firm culture. I and my partners fired them -- and never looked back. What ever wins we got or revenue we generated were offset by the chaos. There are lots of talented people out there who are not narcissists or sociopaths or human hurricanes. Elect one of those guys or gals. Is Biden perfect, no. Would I vote R -- yes, but all the Rs that I like are getting totally trashed by Hurricane Trump and will never get even close to a presidential election.

-- Jay Beattie.

Thanks, Jay, for that most lucid explanation of why my lawyers get to charge so much more than you do. -- AJ
Old June 5th 21, 05:09 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

On Saturday, June 5, 2021 at 2:32:50 AM UTC+1, jbeattie wrote:

The guy drove the f****** ship on to an iceberg. It doesn't count that it was going straight before hitting the iceberg.

Hey, man, you won! You put your guy into the White House, even if he thought he was on his way to Casablanca, so why are you so bitter? Is it perhaps because you grasp in what remains of your brain that Sleepy Joe, despite being so desirably *sub-average* as you confess, has already managed to screw up almost everything, as the inflation very clearly tells everyone who wants to listen (old economics adage: follow the value of the money). Of course the worst is still to come.

I told you this would happen. I also told you I would blame you for it.

Andre Jute
Really not much chop being prescient about disaster when AOC is driving the ship of state while the captain naps
Old June 5th 21, 04:17 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

On 6/4/2021 11:51 PM, Andre Jute wrote:
On Saturday, June 5, 2021 at 1:56:42 AM UTC+1, Frank Krygowski wrote:
Frank-boy Krygowski, a lemming who never had an original thought in his life...

I remember various "original thoughts" by Jute before I tired of his
shtick.

Like telling us his sit-up-and-beg bike was very aerodynamic, proven by
riding at high speed on a steep downhill, behind a farmer paid to build
a plywood shield across the tail of truck and use a rope to tow Jute up
to speed.

Or tales of bribing his way out of jail by selling little bits of his
Rolex watch, bits which he then retrieved and used to rebuild the watch.

Or writing a book on cars that was made required reading for every
automotive engineer in the world.

So many heroic tales! Walter Mitty must be jealous!

They go so well with Kunich's tales of singlehandedly designing
International Space Station communication modules, and saving the world
from AIDS, and performing impossible computing feats with minimal
processors, all while never holding a job for more than three years.

Or with tales of The Biggest Inauguration Ever, or actually winning the
last presidential election by "A LOT!" Or being reinstated as president
sometime this summer.

Some people need extreme fantasy to conjure feelings of self worth.

--
- Frank Krygowski

Old June 6th 21, 12:00 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]

On Saturday, June 5, 2021 at 2:12:40 PM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
[...]

I have to admit, the only one with less capacity for the truth here is Russell.
Old June 6th 21, 03:51 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

On 6/5/2021 5:12 PM, Andre Jute wrote:
And I remember the roughly 300 times Franki-boy Krygowski claimed not to read my posts. NFT. -- Andre Jute

For a while, years ago, I did read your posts. Your obnoxious inanity
was more than I could bear.

I still avoid your writing as diligently as I avoid daytime TV soap
operas, though I note that daytime soaps are obviously of a higher caliber.

(Occasionally a "soap" is TV in a pub we frequent after club rides. It's
a pity. It's a nice place otherwise.)

--
- Frank Krygowski
Old June 6th 21, 05:08 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

It's another mistake (on top of lying so much, and being such a public bully) to justify yourself, Franki-boy. You've already made my point. You're making my point again. Millions pay to read me, so do you really think I care **** whether someone (you) I hold in public contempt reads me? Duh! The point isn't to have you read me but the humiliation for a jerk who once declared himself the gatekeeper of RBT to claim ad infinitum that he doesn't read me when everyone knows it is because he has no answers. A cyclist with a vicarious interest in blood (yours) on the carpet wrote to me the last time I addressed you, "You've lived in that asshole Krygowski's head rent free for longer than Trump has!" Roundabout three times as long, I should think.
..
Andre Jute
Sauviter in modo, fortiter in re.
NFFM
..

Old June 6th 21, 11:45 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
William Crowell

It's OK, Jay! You don't really need to be a guilty white liberal just because you do insurance defense work. I feel so sorry for you defense attorneys, and how ashamed you are about the work you do, so you try to atone for it and virtue signal by being mindless liberals. The frustrating part is that you don't have enough self-knowledge to realize what you are doing, so it's impossible to reason with you. I sure am glad that I did plaintiffs' work, so I didn't need to feel guilty, and was therefore intellectually and emotionally free to become a conservative. But if you feel so guilty about the nature of the work you do, why don't you change practice areas?
Old June 6th 21, 04:54 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]

On Saturday, June 5, 2021 at 7:51:11 PM UTC-7, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On 6/5/2021 5:12 PM, Andre Jute wrote:
And I remember the roughly 300 times Franki-boy Krygowski claimed not to read my posts. NFT. -- Andre Jute

For a while, years ago, I did read your posts. Your obnoxious inanity
was more than I could bear.

I still avoid your writing as diligently as I avoid daytime TV soap
operas, though I note that daytime soaps are obviously of a higher caliber.

(Occasionally a "soap" is TV in a pub we frequent after club rides. It's
a pity. It's a nice place otherwise.)

--
- Frank Krygowski

It is always interesting you avoid Andre's postings by reading them and then commenting.
Old June 6th 21, 04:58 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]

On Sunday, June 6, 2021 at 3:45:12 AM UTC-7, William Crowell wrote:
It's OK, Jay! You don't really need to be a guilty white liberal just because you do insurance defense work. I feel so sorry for you defense attorneys, and how ashamed you are about the work you do, so you try to atone for it and virtue signal by being mindless liberals. The frustrating part is that you don't have enough self-knowledge to realize what you are doing, so it's impossible to reason with you. I sure am glad that I did plaintiffs' work, so I didn't need to feel guilty, and was therefore intellectually and emotionally free to become a conservative. But if you feel so guilty about the nature of the work you do, why don't you change practice areas?

The only problem I have with Jay is his attempt to apologize for honest work by denigrating those who make his own work possible. What in the world could possibly lead an officer of the court to say that Portland was "mostly peaceful protests" and the city burned?