basso only attempted doping

Old May 8th 07, 08:47 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Fredburger

Default basso only attempted doping

Curtis L. Russell wrote:

On Tue, 08 May 2007 19:19:13 +0200, Keith wrote:

"Basso indicated that he did not re-inject blood for the 2006 Giro,
and that it was to be used for the 2006 Tour, which he was barred from
racing. "

Right...liar once, liar forever I guess !

Come on now - simple case of trying for that second peak. I for one am
willing to suspend disbelief and believe him. "Cycle Fan" means taking
the bitter with the truly bizarre.

The only question is where on the first training cycle do you draw
blood? What if your Giro sucks - then all you can think is "I'm
screwed twice - the blood ain't worth ****."

Why is no one asking the obvious question? Is Basso's cheating a result of
his upbringing? If so, what does that say about Elisa Basso's breasts? Are
they enhanced too?
Old May 8th 07, 08:52 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

Fred Fredburger wrote:
Why is no one asking the obvious question? Is Basso's cheating a result of
his upbringing? If so, what does that say about Elisa Basso's breasts? Are
they enhanced too?

I am the official WADA podium girl breast implant checker, and I can
assure you I did not receive any special favours nor was I unduly
distracted while carrying out my duties on Miss Basso.

Old May 8th 07, 08:53 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
John Forrest Tomlinson

On Tue, 08 May 2007 12:47:39 -0700, Fred Fredburger
wrote:

Why is no one asking the obvious question? Is Basso's cheating a result of
his upbringing? If so, what does that say about Elisa Basso's breasts? Are
they enhanced too?

LOL
--
JT
****************************
Old May 8th 07, 09:01 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bob Schwartz

benjo maso wrote:
I frankly admit that for I moment thought that Basso had really used doping.
I'm quite relieved that my suspicion is completely unfounded.

I just hope his dog is well.

Bob Schwartz
Old May 8th 07, 09:03 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Curtis L. Russell

On Tue, 08 May 2007 19:58:33 +0200, Donald Munro
wrote:

Curtis L. Russell wrote:
Come on now - simple case of trying for that second peak. I for one am
willing to suspend disbelief and believe him. "Cycle Fan" means taking
the bitter with the truly bizarre.

Ah so andoulette has a bitter taste for some.
BTW if you google for andoulette your name appears (via ewouds favourite site) as the
4th result on the first page so don't say I don't provide publicity for my
rbr clients.

Donald
rbr PR manager

I'm honored, and under a Master Fatties result title. My wife won a
Nursing Hero award last month, but now balance has been restored in
our marriage...

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...
Old May 8th 07, 09:32 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
William Asher

Bob Schwartz wrote:

benjo maso wrote:
I frankly admit that for I moment thought that Basso had really used
doping. I'm quite relieved that my suspicion is completely unfounded.

I just hope his dog is well.

If there isn't already, there soon will be a religion that espouses storing
ones own blood as a way to achieving grace. Sort of like LDS and a 2-yr
food supply. Better yet would be the Church of the Red Corpuscle which
considers high hematocrit holy and epo a sacrament. I would start the
church myself but I am booked solid on weekends building counterfeit e-
meters.

Nobody likes dopers, but a little piety goes a long way.

--
Bill Asher
Old May 8th 07, 09:43 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
sergio

On 8 Mag, 18:00, " wrote:

Jock sniffers? (how does one say that in Italian?)

You see, apparently he did not inject.
Much like the other guy who did not inhale, either.

Sergio
Pisa

Old May 8th 07, 09:45 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
sergio

On 8 Mag, 19:31, "benjo maso" wrote:

I'm quite relieved that my suspicion is completely unfounded.

Please, enlighten me.
I am not quite sure yet.

Sergio
Pisa

Old May 8th 07, 10:13 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ewoud Dronkert

Curtis L. Russell wrote:
On Tue, 08 May 2007 21:52:04 +0200, Donald Munro wrote:
I am the official WADA podium girl breast implant checker, and I can
assure you I did not receive any special favours nor was I unduly
distracted while carrying out my duties on Miss Basso.

That speaks to integrity of the testing procedure, but does not speak
to the results. Or are you holding out to conduct a B test? Although
without a picture provided by ED, I'm remembering more like at least a
C+...

Here's vintage Elisa. Her outlook is about the same as her brother's.
http://www.hersenscheet.com/images/beach1.jpg

--
E. Dronkert
Old May 8th 07, 10:21 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
paolo

On May 8, 1:45 pm, sergio wrote:
On 8 Mag, 19:31, "benjo maso" wrote:

I'm quite relieved that my suspicion is completely unfounded.

Please, enlighten me.
I am not quite sure yet.

Sergio
Pisa

But no-one has located the dog? Or have we?????
http://www.spaziocaccia.it/gallery/a...i/Pict0027.jpg