Spring sproings

Old April 8th 21, 03:31 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Joy Beeson

Default Spring sproings

Thursday, 8 April 2021

Yesterday I dashed out for chicken makhani, dug my yellow do-rag out
of winter storage, wondered where my summer cycling gloves were (I'm
pretty sure they are in the bag of things-to-darn I keep in case of
unexpected dash to a waiting room), wore only one jersey, and
regretted wearing my thickest pair of tights.

There was only one day of sheer linen scarf between fuzzy cotton-linen
scarf and linen do-rag. But I haven't put either scarf away yet.

This morning, when I put a recently-emptied egg carton into the bag
that I'll take to the Farmer's Market in May, a bag hanging on the
shoe hook caught my eye. What bright yellow thing did I put into a
plastic bag?

Turned out to be the mittens, lambswool scarf, and nylon overjersey I
carried in case the weather got colder. Never wore the mittens even
once, to my great relief -- they make it very hard to get my
handkerchief out of my pocket. I was packing for a shopping trip or
some-such, wanted the space, forgot removing the winter clothes from
the pannier and temporarily hanging them on the hook. The mittens and
scarf are now put away for the summer. I considered putting the
overjersey on a hanger and the hangar on a hook, but reflected that I
never start out in the rain, but when the weather is a bit warmer I'll
start out when there's a chance I'll get caught in the rain, so I'll
leave it folded up and bagged to carry in a pannier.

Come July I'll start *hoping* I get caught in the rain, and leave the
overjersey at home.

Daffodils, narcissus, and hyacinth are in full show. I should weed
the garden, but I'll stay inside and sew -- if there is any time left
after I stop playing with the computer.

--
Joy Beeson
joy beeson at centurylink dot net

Old April 9th 21, 11:14 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Stephen Harding[_4_]

On 4/8/21 10:31 AM, Joy Beeson wrote:
[...]

Spring has indeed sprung.

Got the first bug up my nose today!

SMH

Old April 10th 21, 12:07 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

On 4/9/2021 6:14 PM, Stephen Harding wrote:
On 4/8/21 10:31 AM, Joy Beeson wrote:
Thursday, 8 April 2021

Yesterday I dashed out for chicken makhani, dug my yellow do-rag out
of winter storage, wondered where my summer cycling gloves were (I'm
pretty sure they are in the bag of things-to-darn I keep in case of
unexpected dash to a waiting room), wore only one jersey, and
regretted wearing my thickest pair of tights.

There was only one day of sheer linen scarf between fuzzy cotton-linen
scarf and linen do-rag.Â* But I haven't put either scarf away yet.

This morning, when I put a recently-emptied egg carton into the bag
that I'll take to the Farmer's Market in May, a bag hanging on the
shoe hook caught my eye.Â* What bright yellow thing did I put into a
plastic bag?

Turned out to be the mittens, lambswool scarf, and nylon overjersey I
carried in case the weather got colder.Â* Never wore the mittens even
once, to my great relief -- they make it very hard to get my
handkerchief out of my pocket.Â* I was packing for a shopping trip or
some-such, wanted the space, forgot removing the winter clothes from
the pannier and temporarily hanging them on the hook.Â* The mittens and
scarf are now put away for the summer.Â* I considered putting the
overjersey on a hanger and the hangar on a hook, but reflected that I
never start out in the rain, but when the weather is a bit warmer I'll
start out when there's a chance I'll get caught in the rain, so I'll
leave it folded up and bagged to carry in a pannier.

Come July I'll start *hoping* I get caught in the rain, and leave the
overjersey at home.

Daffodils, narcissus, and hyacinth are in full show.Â* I should weed
the garden, but I'll stay inside and sew -- if there is any time left
after I stop playing with the computer.

Spring has indeed sprung.

Got the first bug up my nose today!

Hah! I swallowed one on a ride a week ago! I win! ;-)

--
- Frank Krygowski
Old May 2nd 21, 02:46 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
marika

On Thursday, April 8, 2021 at 9:31:48 AM UTC-5, Joy Beeson wrote:
Thursday, 8 April 2021

Yesterday I dashed out for chicken makhani,

I do not think I will ever enjoy chicken but since I was not sure what makhani is, I had to look it up. Turns out I actually made it last week. The recipe said it was vegan butter chicken.

Not a vegetarian. Just hate chicken

When i moved back here i had ordered some lx but i could not find cream cheese and bagels at aldis

They had them at a later time but apparently had a sale and sold out

So i bought some whole wheat and mayo
Got to say i have taken a liking to this more than cream cheese

I made a few recipes with cream cheese last month that were really good
I could not remember what if i tried but it was good each time

Maybe one was creamed spinach and one was mac n cheese maybe a tomato bisque

It adds creaminess but not a specific flavor

But do not come near me with a dessert made with cream cheese, the flavor in dessert is too prominent. will not eat

mk5000

It's going to disappear. One day it's like a miracle, it will disappear. And from our shores, we — you know, it could get worse before it gets better. It could maybe go away. We'll see what happens. Nobody really knows.
Donald Trump, 2020, regarding coronavirus. African American History Month reception, White House, 2020-02-27, quoted in Yasmeen Abutaleb, Ashley Parker and Josh Dawsey (29 February 2020), "Inside Trump’s frantic attempts to minimize the coronavirus crisis", Washington Post

Old December 26th 23, 08:01 AM
pearlvibe pearlvibe is offline
Junior Member

Oh my, it sounds like you're getting whiplash from the up and down weather over there! I feel you on the battle between seasons - one day I'm digging shorts out of storage, the next I'm bundling up in scarves and mittens. Mother Nature sure keeps us on our toes!

As for me, I'm using these unpredictable spring days as an excuse to stay cozy inside to ahem test out some new Penis Pump personal massagers, if you catch my drift. I recently got my hands on this incredible 2-in-1 penis pump and masturbator that is absolutely blowing my mind! It has 9 vibration modes and 2 suction modes, so there are endless pleasurable sensations to explore.

And get this - it's designed to enhance both performance AND pleasure at the same time. So fellas can pump things up to impressive new proportions, while also indulging in some mind-blowing climaxes courtesy of the textured stroker sleeve. I'm telling you, this thing feels so realistic it's crazy! Not to mention it's completely detachable, so cleaning is a total breeze.

I honestly can't remember the last time a toy got me this excited (pun intended). The convenience factor is a major plus too. It charges magnetically in just 2.5 hours, and runs for 60-150 minutes depending on your stamina. So tons of thrills before needing to repower.

And the transparent cylinder even has measurement scales on the side, so you can literally watch yourself expanding. I'll admit, checking the progress is half the fun! It's giving me motivation to do some "penis pushups" on the regular, if you know what I'm saying.

Anyway, between this new vacuum stroker and the unpredictable weather, you couldn't pay me to leave the house lately! I'm having way too much fun pumping things up in here, while Mother Nature sorts herself out outside. Highly recommend giving this bad boy a spin if you're looking to indulge in some explosive new levels of pleasure. It's got this guy's seal of approval! 😉

Spring? ... Spring? .... TomCAt Rides 5 February 21st 05 09:33 PM
Spring? ... Spring? .... TomCAt Rides 2 February 11th 05 02:10 PM
The joy of spring dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers UK 17 April 2nd 04 07:44 AM
Psylo spring rate compare to Marz Z1 spring rate? Scott Off Road 0 March 17th 04 03:07 AM
Psylo spring rate compare to Marz Z1 spring rate Scott Mountain Biking 3 March 17th 04 01:26 AM