to "On the Road" editor, Kelly Kearsley

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 6th 04, 12:06 AM
Claire Petersky

Default to "On the Road" editor, Kelly Kearsley

[see:
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm...heroad05e.html.
After reading this column, I wrote the following question to Kelly:]

Q. There are so many motor vehicles now, and many seem to ignore traffic
signals and stop signs. My biggest fear is that I will be riding my bike on
day and be hit by a motorist who has ignored a stop sign, and I will be
blamed. Are there rules for motor vehicles?

--
Warm Regards,

Claire Petersky
Home of the meditative cyclist:

off road or on road tyre Skunk UK 14 July 21st 04 07:55 PM
Last Chance Road [email protected] Rides 2 June 3rd 04 03:01 AM
Last Chance Road [email protected] Rides 1 April 29th 04 02:38 AM
on road and off road Richard Goodman UK 15 December 16th 03 04:03 PM
Sierra Nevada - Tioga/Sonora Pass [email protected] Rides 1 November 3rd 03 07:52 AM