Did anyone notice...

Old February 21st 06, 08:46 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default Did anyone notice...

the Omloop Het Volk is already on next saturday?
Prono?

A Unibet-boy.

Kenny

Old February 21st 06, 10:34 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Kenny wrote:
the Omloop Het Volk is already on next saturday?

Weather permitting.

Old February 21st 06, 01:41 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

"Donald Munro" wrote in message
. com...
Kenny wrote:
the Omloop Het Volk is already on next saturday?

Weather permitting.

But that's always the case. Odd are in the race's favor.

Old February 21st 06, 02:18 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Kenny wrote:
the Omloop Het Volk is already on next saturday?

Weather permitting.

But that's always the case. Odd are in the race's favor.

let's keep it that way. I haven't seen a snowflake yet but it has been
raining for 2 entire days now.

Is somebody else out there who'll take a look at the start in Gent on
saturday?

Old February 21st 06, 06:21 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

"Kenny" wrote in message
ups.com...

Kenny wrote:
the Omloop Het Volk is already on next saturday?

Weather permitting.

But that's always the case. Odd are in the race's favor.

let's keep it that way. I haven't seen a snowflake yet but it has been
raining for 2 entire days now.

Is somebody else out there who'll take a look at the start in Gent on
saturday?

Rain--Good
Mud--Good
Slippery Cobbles--Good