Watch the sleazy Limeys in action!

Old August 15th 06, 05:19 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Dan

Default Watch the sleazy Limeys in action!

wrote:

And, IMO, is proof of the existance of UK AHZs. Who but a zealot would
expend such energy on a rather trivial subject?

Uhmmm, you?
Old August 15th 06, 12:30 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
jtaylor

"Bill Sornson" wrote in message

Agreed...but it is rather funny/sad that they'd go to such lengths to

affect
the outcome (or /effect/ their desired one).

And to what lengths did you go to attempt to prevent the MHL which was
passed in your state?

You have claimed that you are against MHLs - did you do _anything_ at all to
work against it?

Old August 15th 06, 01:42 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

jtaylor wrote:
"Bill Sornson" wrote in message

Agreed...but it is rather funny/sad that they'd go to such lengths to

affect
the outcome (or /effect/ their desired one).

And to what lengths did you go to attempt to prevent the MHL which was
passed in your state?

You have claimed that you are against MHLs - did you do _anything_ at all to
work against it?

Hey, a**hole, you forgot to crosspost this to URC.That's a surprise

Your tacit approval of sleazy tactics is, of course, not a surprise.

Old August 15th 06, 01:59 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
jtaylor

wrote in message
oups.com...

jtaylor wrote:
"Bill Sornson" wrote in message

Agreed...but it is rather funny/sad that they'd go to such lengths to

affect
the outcome (or /effect/ their desired one).

And to what lengths did you go to attempt to prevent the MHL which was
passed in your state?

You have claimed that you are against MHLs - did you do _anything_ at

all to
work against it?

Hey, a**hole, you forgot to crosspost this to URC.That's a surprise

Insults are a sign that the poster using them has no other support.

To what lengths did _you_ go to prevent the passage of MHL's?

Did you do _anything_?

Old August 15th 06, 04:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Bill Sornson

jtaylor wrote:
"Bill Sornson" wrote in message

Agreed...but it is rather funny/sad that they'd go to such lengths
to affect the outcome (or /effect/ their desired one).

And to what lengths did you go to attempt to prevent the MHL which was
passed in your state?

There's no adult MHL in CA. (Oh, you meant a /child/ MHL? Why didn't you
SAY SO?!?)

You have claimed that you are against MHLs - did you do _anything_ at
all to work against it?

If one's ever proposed around here /and/ I even hear about it, then I'll let
you know.

Flailor... LOL

Old August 15th 06, 04:58 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

jtaylor wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

jtaylor wrote:
"Bill Sornson" wrote in message

Agreed...but it is rather funny/sad that they'd go to such lengths to
affect
the outcome (or /effect/ their desired one).

And to what lengths did you go to attempt to prevent the MHL which was
passed in your state?

You have claimed that you are against MHLs - did you do _anything_ at

all to
work against it?

Hey, a**hole, you forgot to crosspost this to URC.That's a surprise
Your tacit approval of sleazy tactics is, of course, not a surprise.

Insults are a sign that the poster using them has no other support.

I haven't insulted you, "jtaylor", I have merely pointed out reality:
you are a crossposting troll who condones sleazy tactics.

To what lengths did _you_ go to prevent the passage of MHL's?

Did you do _anything_?

Thanks for admitting that you condone sleazy, unethical practices,
including voter fraud, in order to achieve your objectives. I think
that says it all about you and your fellow AHZs.

Old August 15th 06, 06:05 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
jtaylor

"Bill Sornson" wrote in message
news
jtaylor wrote:
"Bill Sornson" wrote in message

Agreed...but it is rather funny/sad that they'd go to such lengths
to affect the outcome (or /effect/ their desired one).

And to what lengths did you go to attempt to prevent the MHL which was
passed in your state?

There's no adult MHL in CA. (Oh, you meant a /child/ MHL? Why didn't you
SAY SO?!?)

You have claimed that you are against MHLs - did you do _anything_ at
all to work against it?

If one's ever proposed around here /and/ I even hear about it, then I'll

let
you know.

So, you

a) have no problem with over 10 million of your state's residents being
required to wear a helmet by law;

b) didn't do anything to oppose it; and

c) don't think this is a mandatory helmet law? A quote from you: " We DON'T
have an MHL where I live."

As for letting me know about your legal problems, thank you; but perhaps you
would be better off directing your energies towards more local resources -
your state's legislators and the editors of your local newspapers.

Heart Monitor Wrist watch. Alan UK 3 July 26th 05 04:20 PM
ACTION ALERT -- Transportation Enhancements under attack Matt O'Toole General 1 May 17th 05 03:34 AM
Here it is. The smoking gun. Bill C Racing 1 May 14th 05 03:44 AM
Wilderness ACTION needed <2/16 [email protected] Mountain Biking 10 February 17th 05 02:43 PM