KH + Freestyle

Old March 14th 04, 02:59 PM
one wheeled stallion

Default KH + Freestyle

Hi all, I've seen the KH freestyle uni on unicycle.com, but I've never
really seen the man do much freestyle in videos.

I don't doubt for a minute that he's super good at it, but I'd just like
to see some vids or clips that anyone has got?

Thanks,
James

--
one wheeled stallion - Getting There! :-)

OWS
one wheeled stallion's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4832

Old March 14th 04, 05:00 PM
TheObieOne3226

I don't have any videos, but i know he can glide, coast, ww, etc. I've
seen the man glide down 2 inch wide singletracks then wheel walk back
up. If you look in U2 you can see him coasting about. Also, if you look
in the bails part when he falls on that rail it is because he was trying
to transfer out of coasting.

--
TheObieOne3226 - Extreme Halfb*ker

Yeah. Shut up kid!

-The Thnikkaman

Old March 14th 04, 06:03 PM
one wheeled stallion

Cool, I've seen that. Also stuff like him side riding in One Tired Guy,
I'd just like to see a short section of stuff by him busting out some
uni spins etc!