Peace Themed Jerseys?

Old January 6th 04, 03:31 AM
tcmedara

Default Peace Themed Jerseys?

Danny Callen wrote:

No offense intended to anyone BUT WHAT HAS ANY OF THIS HAVE TO DO
WITH BIKE RACING? (Sorry for yelling..).

Danny Callen

Am I to take it that you're not the same Danny Callen who wrote:

"Yes, please WARN me if some BLEEDING Heart wants an anti-Bush jersey. I
wish
the Dems could come up with someone at least interesting. At this point the
Bush campaign will at least not have to waste money campaigning.....

Danny Callen"

That's the only logical conclusion I can draw. Only an idiot would to reply
to a post and then come back later whinging about it being off topic. That
would just be downright irrational and stupid. No offense, but there's
either someone using your name or you're just an idiot. Should we place
bets?

Tom (not so concerned about OT posts, but dislikes irrational thought)

Old January 6th 04, 03:32 AM
Danny Callen

"S o r n i" wrote in message
Danny Callen wrote:

No offense intended to anyone BUT WHAT HAS ANY OF THIS HAVE TO DO
WITH BIKE RACING? (Sorry for yelling..).

Psst, Danny. Look at the top of the page.

Bill "said in a whisper" S.

yeh I just realized it was cross posted. Another of my pet peaves....

Danny Callen

Old January 6th 04, 03:34 AM
Penny S

Danny Callen scribbled on a scrap of paper:
"tcmedara" wrote in message
William Paling wrote:
Does anyone know where you can buy cycling jerseys with an anti-war
or anti-Bush theme?

Thanks,
Bill

Seriously though, if you're truly interested in supporting
organizations that ensure peace, then try these:

http://tinyurl.com/2pekj

http://tinyurl.com/39ws8

Tom

No offense intended to anyone BUT WHAT HAS ANY OF THIS HAVE TO DO
WITH BIKE RACING? (Sorry for yelling..).

Danny Callen

this whole thing is crossposted to amb... maybe that's it?

Penny

Old January 6th 04, 03:36 AM
Penny S

"S o r n i" wrote in message
Danny Callen wrote:

No offense intended to anyone BUT WHAT HAS ANY OF THIS HAVE TO DO
WITH BIKE RACING? (Sorry for yelling..).

Psst, Danny. Look at the top of the page.

Bill "said in a whisper" S.

yeh I just realized it was cross posted. Another of my pet peaves....

Danny Callen

oooh.. spelling error: my pet peeve!!

penny

Old January 6th 04, 04:03 AM
Matt O'Toole

Danny Callen wrote:

I wish the Dems could come up with someone at least interesting.

You think Bush is interesting?

Matt O.

Old January 6th 04, 04:11 AM
Dave W

"Zilla" had this to say

Scott G wrote:
Could we please issue a warning before posting these type of links?
--
Regards, CK
(remove clothes to reply)

No ****. My 5 yr old son was within eye-shot when I clicked that
link. Bad taste.

Lesson: No underage groups when clicking links on alt.* NGs...

Yep. I hit no link from here if my kid is anywhere around...cept maybe some
nice ride vids when they show....

Although, as has been said. The Miles crash vid has provided some excellent
conversation with my youngins...
Old January 6th 04, 04:28 AM
Stewart Fleming

Kevan Smith wrote:

Not on jerseys, but on other polyester things.

Most iron-on transfers only work on cotton. Yes, hot iron on polyester
is not good. Did your mother not teach you how to iron?

Old January 6th 04, 04:39 AM
Penny S

Stewart Fleming scribbled on a scrap of paper:
Kevan Smith wrote:

Not on jerseys, but on other polyester things.

Most iron-on transfers only work on cotton. Yes, hot iron on
polyester is not good. Did your mother not teach you how to iron?

I'd still like to experiment, but then again I've been know to iron Goretex
sucessfully. I have a few tricks up my sleeve, not limited to teflon
sheeting among other things.

Penny

Old January 6th 04, 04:46 AM
David Reuteler

In rec.bicycles.misc Stewart Fleming wrote:
: Most iron-on transfers only work on cotton. Yes, hot iron on polyester
: is not good. Did your mother not teach you how to iron?

hahaha. you're joking right?

nobody in the USA under 40 irons anything. if my mother taught me it was
probably for cub scouts or something silly like that and i've long since
forgotten. even the poor sods who have to dress nice for work just take
their stuff to the dry cleaner. never even owned an iron.

perhaps now the exceptions will prove the rule by posting.
--
david reuteler

Old January 6th 04, 05:18 AM
Howard Kveck

In article ,
"Danny Callen" wrote:

"Cone Killer" wrote in message
P e t e F a g e r l i n wrote:
On 5 Jan 2004 13:29:13 -0800, (William Paling)
wrote:

Does anyone know where you can buy cycling jerseys with an anti-war
or anti-Bush theme?

Try
www.goatse.cx

Could we please issue a warning before posting these type of links?
--
Regards, CK
(remove clothes to reply)

Yes, please WARN me if some BLEEDING Heart wants an anti-Bush jersey. I wish
the Dems could come up with someone at least interesting. At this point the
Bush campaign will at least not have to waste money campaigning.....

Danny Callen

Perhaps you should suggest that to the RNC, Danny. Then maybe Bush will
have to spend less time doing campaign fundraisers and more visiting the
wounded soldiers and families of the casualties of his adventure in Iraq.

--
tanx,
Howard

"Girls won't touch me 'cuz I got a misdirection..."
Pere Ubu

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?