Peace Themed Jerseys?

Old January 6th 04, 06:00 AM
gazzer

Default Peace Themed Jerseys?

(William Paling) wrote in message . com...
Does anyone know where you can buy cycling jerseys with an anti-war or
anti-Bush theme?

Thanks,
Bill

what do you have against bushes?

cheers

gaz
Old January 6th 04, 06:47 AM
Steve

Default Local rider "Bites the Dust"

http://www.printemp.net/sdbc/crash.mpeg

Old January 6th 04, 08:59 AM

Maybe you want to down like the Kent State 5. Ohio.

Fire up MTB 03

Old January 6th 04, 10:22 AM
W K

"Danny Callen" wrote in message

No offense intended to anyone BUT WHAT HAS ANY OF THIS HAVE TO DO WITH

BIKE
RACING? (Sorry for yelling..).

Dunno.

But I'd like a "tour de Freedom" jersey.

(admittedly perhaps a "tour de we-got-the-oil-contracts-without-a-war" top)

Old January 6th 04, 12:16 PM
Shaun Rimmer

"John Harlow" wrote in message
What about a jersey that said "Doing my part to make your gas
cheaper!"

Sorry, but you're actually driving the price of gas UP by riding a bike.
Economies of scale and all that.

See John, he put the part in his post about having to use brain cells to
work that one out - engage a few and look at that statement in context
',;~}~

Shaun aRe

Old January 6th 04, 12:27 PM
Stephen Baker

Numerous people have asked:

Could we please issue a warning before posting these type of links?

Dude - it's in the FAQ. But for those too lazy to bother to read it, I'll
repeat - Don't click on any link posted by Fagerlin, unless you are in a
darkened room, and use a window sooooooo small that you can't see what it
contains until you s-l-o-w-l-y enlarge it, with a finger on the "close" button.

There - all the warning you will ever need.

Steve
Old January 6th 04, 01:47 PM
Scott G

Lesson: No underage groups when clicking links on alt.* NGs...

Yep. I hit no link from here if my kid is anywhere around...cept maybe

some
nice ride vids when they show....

Although, as has been said. The Miles crash vid has provided some

excellent
conversation with my youngins...

Lesson learned. Luckily I closed it quickly but I honestly was not
expecting anything like that. The post requested peace jerseys, afterall.

Old January 6th 04, 02:15 PM
John Harlow

What about a jersey that said "Doing my part to make your gas
cheaper!"

Sorry, but you're actually driving the price of gas UP by riding a
bike. Economies of scale and all that.

See John, he put the part in his post about having to use brain cells
to work that one out - engage a few and look at that statement in
context ',;~}~

Unless he's riding his bike to the military base to go help invade... er, I
mean "liberate" Iraq, by riding a bike he's not helping lower the price of
gas.

Now, if he enclosed the statement in a cartoon bubble coming from the mouth
of Dick Cheney, it'd make sense

Old January 6th 04, 02:18 PM
Marlene Blanshay

In article , "W K"
wrote:

"Danny Callen" wrote in message

No offense intended to anyone BUT WHAT HAS ANY OF THIS HAVE TO DO WITH

BIKE
RACING? (Sorry for yelling..).

Dunno.

But I'd like a "tour de Freedom" jersey.

(admittedly perhaps a "tour de we-got-the-oil-contracts-without-a-war" top)

How about a "-peaceline"?