Will two Bikes fit inside a Nissan Exterra?

Old March 30th 07, 08:47 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
D T W .../\\...

Default Will two Bikes fit inside a Nissan Exterra?

I'm visiting St George, Utah for two weeks and will want to rent bikes for a
few days.

Can I squeeze them into the back of an Exterra?

--
DTW .../\.../\.../\...

Old March 30th 07, 08:48 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Micheal Artindale

In one piece, not likely.

Taking the front wheels off, and puting the seats down should fit them.

Micheal

Old March 30th 07, 09:07 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
LIBERATOR

On Mar 30, 1:47 pm, "D T W .../\\..." wrote:
I'm visiting St George, Utah for two weeks and will want to rent bikes for a
few days.

Can I squeeze them into the back of an Exterra?

--
DTW .../\.../\.../\...

I dunno, buy me a Exterra and I'll do the test and find out for
you...

Old March 30th 07, 09:20 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
G.T.

"D T W .../\..." wrote in message
I'm visiting St George, Utah for two weeks and will want to rent bikes for
a few days.

Can I squeeze them into the back of an Exterra?

2005 and up? They're quite larger than the earlier models.

With the front wheel off you can have the large rear seat up and two bikes
and quite alot of other stuff.

With the whole rear seat down you can do a lot.

Greg

Old March 31st 07, 02:59 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
daddy

snip

With the whole rear seat down you can do a lot.

Indeed! :-)

Old April 1st 07, 03:54 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
GeeDubb

"D T W .../\..." wrote in message
I'm visiting St George, Utah for two weeks and will want to rent bikes for
a few days.

Can I squeeze them into the back of an Exterra?

--
DTW .../\.../\.../\...

a buddy of mine put two bikes in a Toyota Prius so what does that tell you?

George

Old April 3rd 07, 06:11 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Phil, Non-Squid

GeeDubb wrote:
"D T W .../\..." wrote in message
I'm visiting St George, Utah for two weeks and will want to rent
bikes for a few days.

Can I squeeze them into the back of an Exterra?

--
DTW .../\.../\.../\...

a buddy of mine put two bikes in a Toyota Prius so what does that
tell you?
George

That anyone can put two bikes in a Prius?
--
Phil

Nissan 4x4 advert BigRab UK 79 November 3rd 05 07:05 PM
Test, nothing inside General 4 June 15th 05 10:37 AM
Thank You Nissan... NOT! Ride-A-Lot Mountain Biking 63 March 26th 05 08:34 PM
Bikes inside SUV FlashSteve General 11 September 17th 03 01:57 AM