Driver told to expect at least six years jail

Old December 3rd 15, 10:11 AM posted to uk.legal,uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

Default Driver told to expect at least six years jail

On Mon, 30 Nov 2015 10:00:44 +0000, Fredxxx wrote:

On 30/11/2015 09:42, Peter Keller wrote:
On Mon, 30 Nov 2015 00:18:37 +0000, Cycle-Ops wrote:

I wonder why he hasn’t written to Cleveland Police, Middlesbrough and
Stockton councils & Highways England yet?

I have absolutely no ****ing interest in looking good in your eyes.
After all I ride a bicycle.
And we know what you think of bicyclists.
And I have absolutely no ****ing interest in changing that.
Especially not for you.

God, that's almighty chip you have. How do you stand up straight or
stop yourself cycling in circles?

He cycled in circles and went up his own arse years ago.

Old December 3rd 15, 10:34 AM posted to uk.legal,uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

On Mon, 30 Nov 2015 09:38:27 +0000, Fredxxx wrote:

On 30/11/2015 08:07, Judith wrote:
On Mon, 30 Nov 2015 00:20:46 +0000, Fredxxx wrote:

snip

You may note that Mr Williams was charged with rape.

Is that clear enough? Just because an article says a women has raped,
doesn't make it true.

You must have missed Todal's post:

However a woman can be found guilty of rape if she is an accomplice to a
man who has carried out a rape. In English law, if you are an accomplice
you can be held guilty of the principal offence.

Is that clear enough for you now?

Have you noticed how Mrs Williams was never charged with rape.

She was found guilty of it:

Pauline Williams was found guilty of two rapes and five indecent assaults. They
were found not guilty of eight other allegations involving two other
complainants.

Or have all the national newspapers got their facts wrong?

You seem to misunderstand: can you answer the to questions in order to clarify:

"In English law, if you are an accomplice you can be held guilty of the
principal offence" Is this statement true?

Can a woman be found guilty of rape?
Old December 3rd 15, 11:55 AM posted to uk.legal,uk.rec.cycling
Jeff[_25_]

"In English law, if you are an accomplice you can be held guilty of the
principal offence" Is this statement true?

Can a woman be found guilty of rape?

Yes!

Just as Derek Bentley was found guilty of murder and hanged for it even
though he did not have a gun and shot no one.

Jeff
Old December 3rd 15, 12:09 PM posted to uk.legal,uk.rec.cycling
Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein[_2_]

Jeff

Can a woman be found guilty of rape?

Yes!

No.

**** off and learn what you're talking about before pontificating, you
thick ****.

Just as Derek Bentley was found guilty of murder and hanged for it even
though he did not have a gun and shot no one.

The crime of murder does not require a body part that Derek Bentley did not
have, you stupid ****.

Y.
--
Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein
'What one Christian does is his own responsibility; what one Jew
Old December 5th 15, 12:43 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Jeff[_25_]

How come everybody keeps quoting newspaper reports?surely a transcript of
the judgement would not have reporters interpretation. Reporters seem to
be trained to change everything instead of reporting verbatim leaving the
reader to change .

ROFL!

I love the strident, mouthy 'you stupid ****', immediately after he quotes
a case from 2001. You know, _prior_ to the passing of the Sexual Offences
Act 2003. Never underestimate the ability of the troll to put his foot in
it.

But the person to whom you responded is David Lang, an unemployed handyman
who's earned the reputation over on uk.rec.cycling of being thick,
belligerent and threatening. He's a troll who had to change his posting
name after someone complained to his ISP.

Best to killfile him and move on.

Follow-ups set.

Y.

Perhaps this will convince you!

Case number T20157040 heard at Exeter Crown Court; Pauline Williams age
53, convicted of 2 counts of Rape and 5 counts of Indecent Assault.
Total sentence 12 years, 21/11/2015.

http://www.thelawpages.com/court-cases/Pauline-Williams-16501-1.law

Jeff

Old December 5th 15, 12:52 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Cycle-Ops

Default Something's not quite right.......

On 05/12/2015 11:17, Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein wrote:

This idiot claims to be Jewish and also a cyclist.

I thought all Jewish men were circumcised?

But as we all know, you have to be a complete prick to be a cyclist.

Something's not quite right.......

--
Dave
Dedicated to finding a cure for cycling.
Old December 5th 15, 12:55 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Cycle-Ops

On 05/12/2015 11:43, Jeff wrote:

[...]

He only pretends he has 4 law degrees, he hasn't really.

Simple facts confuse him, like the fact that cyclists can be banned from
the roads.

He just Googles for stuff when he gets "deeperate".

Old December 5th 15, 09:23 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tom Crispin[_5_]

On Saturday, December 5, 2015 at 11:52:25 AM UTC, Cycle-Ops wrote:
On 05/12/2015 11:17, Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein wrote:

This idiot claims to be Jewish and also a cyclist.

I thought all Jewish men were circumcised?

But as we all know, you have to be a complete prick to be a cyclist.

Something's not quite right.......

Racist, bigoted and antisemitic.
Old December 5th 15, 09:35 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tough Guy no. 1265

On Sat, 05 Dec 2015 20:23:03 -0000, Tom Crispin wrote:

On Saturday, December 5, 2015 at 11:52:25 AM UTC, Cycle-Ops wrote:
On 05/12/2015 11:17, Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein wrote:

This idiot claims to be Jewish and also a cyclist.

I thought all Jewish men were circumcised?

But as we all know, you have to be a complete prick to be a cyclist.

Something's not quite right.......

Racist, bigoted and antisemitic.

Three good components of humour.

--
Which is it, is man one of god's blunders or is god one of man's? -- Friedrich Nietzsche
Old December 5th 15, 10:36 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Cycle-Ops

On 05/12/2015 20:23, Tom Crispin wrote:
On Saturday, December 5, 2015 at 11:52:25 AM UTC, Cycle-Ops wrote:
On 05/12/2015 11:17, Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein wrote:

This idiot claims to be Jewish and also a cyclist.

I thought all Jewish men were circumcised?

But as we all know, you have to be a complete prick to be a cyclist.

Something's not quite right.......

Racist, bigoted and antisemitic.

Are you really? I should stop that if I were you.

--
Dave
Dedicated to finding a cure for cycling.

Our lady bishop gets seven years in jail Alycidon UK 29 November 2nd 15 09:15 PM
Van driver who killed cyclist on A40 told he may face jail afterbeing found guilty Simon Mason[_4_] UK 21 March 2nd 12 07:33 AM
Wiggle thief gets two years in jail Simon Mason UK 2 August 4th 11 11:13 PM
Four years jail... TOG@Toil UK 289 March 10th 08 12:10 PM
Driver who killed cyclist told to expect jail. Simon Mason[_2_] UK 22 February 3rd 08 09:17 PM