Trollfest: RBT asshole tries to board train that left last year

Old October 9th 19, 12:58 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Zen Cycle

Default Trollfest: RBT asshole tries to board train that left last year

On Tuesday, October 8, 2019 at 4:54:31 PM UTC-4, Tom Kunich wrote:

Of course you're not. Well, not much. Maybe a little Stalinism and the murder of millions that you don't like. But other than that you're a real nice guy.

Nixon actively supported Pol Pot and Pinochet, and initiated normalized relations with China.

Reagan sold weapons to the Sandinistas, and single-handedly built Saddam Hussein.

Now trump wants to abandon our Kurdish allies, leaving them to fate of a military armed by the US, and having a history of genocide.

Go ahead, ****face. rant on about how american liberals want to execute millions.

Old October 9th 19, 05:02 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_5_]

On Tuesday, October 8, 2019 at 6:10:08 PM UTC-7, Sir Ridesalot wrote:
On Tuesday, 8 October 2019 19:22:15 UTC-4, John B. wrote:
On Tue, 8 Oct 2019 09:02:12 -0700 (PDT), Zen Cycle
wrote:

On Tuesday, October 8, 2019 at 10:34:40 AM UTC-4, AMuzi wrote:
On 10/8/2019 6:47 AM, Zen Cycle wrote:
On Monday, October 7, 2019 at 8:18:24 PM UTC-4, jbeattie wrote:

We could get a moderator!

I know this will come off as ironic, but I would fully support that.

Old October 9th 19, 05:14 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_5_]

On Wednesday, October 9, 2019 at 4:58:44 AM UTC-7, Zen Cycle wrote:
On Tuesday, October 8, 2019 at 4:54:31 PM UTC-4, Tom Kunich wrote:

Of course you're not. Well, not much. Maybe a little Stalinism and the murder of millions that you don't like. But other than that you're a real nice guy.

Nixon actively supported Pol Pot and Pinochet, and initiated normalized relations with China.

Reagan sold weapons to the Sandinistas, and single-handedly built Saddam Hussein.

Now trump wants to abandon our Kurdish allies, leaving them to fate of a military armed by the US, and having a history of genocide.

Go ahead, ****face. rant on about how american liberals want to execute millions.

Who do you think Pol Pot was? In what world do you believe that Nixon supported Pinochet when he went to the US Embassy for support and was told that it was entirely an internal Chile problem. And that was also reported by the Church commission.

You are nothing more than the usual ignorant Snowflake. Kiss off stupid.
Old October 9th 19, 05:48 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Zen Cycle

On Wednesday, October 9, 2019 at 12:14:53 PM UTC-4, Tom Kunich wrote:

Who do you think Pol Pot was?

He was the dictator of cambodia put in place with the backing of the US in the wake of the US defeat in vietnam, moron.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allega...ted_US_support

In what world do you believe that Nixon supported Pinochet

The one everyone but you lives in:

https://www.e-ir.info/2016/02/12/us-...coup-in-chile/

You are nothing more than the usual ignorant Snowflake. Kiss off stupid.

eat ****, **** face.

Old October 10th 19, 02:14 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
jOHN b.

On Wed, 9 Oct 2019 04:58:41 -0700 (PDT), Zen Cycle
wrote:

On Tuesday, October 8, 2019 at 4:54:31 PM UTC-4, Tom Kunich wrote:

Of course you're not. Well, not much. Maybe a little Stalinism and the murder of millions that you don't like. But other than that you're a real nice guy.

Nixon actively supported Pol Pot and Pinochet, and initiated normalized relations with China.

Reagan sold weapons to the Sandinistas, and single-handedly built Saddam Hussein.

Are you sure about building Saddam?
After all Saddam was vice president of Iraq under Ahmed Hassan al-Bakr
who was president from 1968 until 1979 and became president of Iraq in
1979 after al-Bakr died and Reagan wasn't elected until 1981.

Now trump wants to abandon our Kurdish allies, leaving them to fate of a military armed by the US, and having a history of genocide.

Remember Tibet?

Go ahead, ****face. rant on about how american liberals want to execute millions.

--
cheers,

John B.

Old October 10th 19, 02:56 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
jOHN b.

On Wed, 9 Oct 2019 10:43:56 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
wrote:

On Wednesday, October 9, 2019 at 9:48:40 AM UTC-7, Zen Cycle wrote:
On Wednesday, October 9, 2019 at 12:14:53 PM UTC-4, Tom Kunich wrote:

Who do you think Pol Pot was?

He was the dictator of cambodia put in place with the backing of the US in the wake of the US defeat in vietnam, moron.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allega...ted_US_support

In what world do you believe that Nixon supported Pinochet

The one everyone but you lives in:

https://www.e-ir.info/2016/02/12/us-...coup-in-chile/

You are nothing more than the usual ignorant Snowflake. Kiss off stupid.

eat ****, **** face.

Pol Pot was not put in place by anyone but the Cambodian people who wanted an entirely Khmer_Rouge and actually had that for a short time before the North Vietnamese began using Cambodia as a freeway for weapons and drugs to pay for those weapons.

The Cambodian PEOPLE were supported by Nixon but I'm sure some slimy Snowflake knows a whole lot better because some leftist teacher told him so. Anyone that was 10 years old at the time is surely to be an expert to you rather than someone that was actually there.

Tom, what world do YOU live in. The "Cambodian people" never wanted an
entirely agrarian society. The Khmer_Rouge, or more accurately its
leaders and more specifically Pol Pot, believed that an agrarian
society would be utopia. The proof of that is how quickly the
Cambodians returned to their "old ways" when the Khmer Rouge were
defeated.

By the way, I know a bloke who interviewed Pol Pot twice for a
newspaper and he said that Pol Pot actually believed that a purely
agrarian society would be heaven on earth (to use a Western term) but
that the Cambodian population had become corrupted and thus
"re-education" was necessary before utopia could be attained.

--
cheers,

John B.

Old October 10th 19, 11:12 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Zen Cycle

On Wednesday, October 9, 2019 at 9:14:27 PM UTC-4, John B. wrote:

Are you sure about building Saddam?

Yup, I should clarify. by "built" I mean the reagan administration solidified his position by supplying arms and intelligence in order to fight a proxy war (against the soviet union) with Iran. They knew full well of his atrocities, but didn't make any fuss about it until the it was obvious the iran-iraq war was a stalemate.

https://www.globalpolicy.org/iraq-co...ss-regime.html

Now trump wants to abandon our Kurdish allies, leaving them to fate of a military armed by the US, and having a history of genocide.

Remember Tibet?

That was chinese aggression. Your point?

Old October 10th 19, 11:19 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Zen Cycle

wrote:

[...]

Thanks for a rational reply on this. I'd like to suggest skippy might learn something but we all know that isn't possible.

It is true that initially nixon didn't support pol pot until they began a conflict with vietnam, at which point they set their morlaity aside and began arms shipments, shared intelligence, and recognized the khmer rouge as the legitimate government, all while Pot was executine over a million of his own people.

Of course, Tommy's insipid reply will be unsubstantiated claims.
Old October 10th 19, 11:36 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
jOHN b.

On Thu, 10 Oct 2019 03:12:39 -0700 (PDT), Zen Cycle
wrote:

On Wednesday, October 9, 2019 at 9:14:27 PM UTC-4, John B. wrote:

Are you sure about building Saddam?

Yup, I should clarify. by "built" I mean the reagan administration solidified his position by supplying arms and intelligence in order to fight a proxy war (against the soviet union) with Iran. They knew full well of his atrocities, but didn't make any fuss about it until the it was obvious the iran-iraq war was a stalemate.

I think that when you use words like "solidified" you are wrong. As I
pointed out, the Iraq government was in place and had been since
the revolution of 1963 and Saddam had been vice-president from that
time until 1979 when Ahmed Hassan al-Bakr, the president, died when he
took over as president. In fact he remained president until 2003 when
the U.S. overthrew him.

I believe that the word you are looking for is "support" in the sense
of "the U.S. supported Iraq in it's war against Iran..."

https://www.globalpolicy.org/iraq-co...ss-regime.html

Now trump wants to abandon our Kurdish allies, leaving them to fate of a military armed by the US, and having a history of genocide.

Remember Tibet?

That was chinese aggression. Your point?

See https://thediplomat.com/2017/06/did-...abandon-tibet/ for
details but during the 1959 revolts of the Tibetans against the
Chinese the U.S. supplied weapons, training and encouragement to the
Tibetan rebels and as soon as it became apparent that the Chinese
intended to expend considerable time and effort to the affair slipped
gracefully out of the picture.
--
cheers,

John B.