TROLLFEST: The death of drama: Is impeachment going silent?

Old Yesterday, 03:16 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_5_]

Default TROLLFEST: The death of drama: Is impeachment going silent?

On Saturday, October 12, 2019 at 2:36:45 PM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:
On 10/12/2019 2:56 PM, Tom Kunich wrote:
On Friday, October 11, 2019 at 2:14:34 PM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:

Except that nothing in it is surprising or notable.
We're Americans, we knew all that already.

If only.

No one's hair is on fire because the longstanding positions
of OLC and The Supremes is that a Congressman's statements
at a press conference or a comiittee's statements or even
the Speaker's opinion are not the same as an Act passed by
the House.

Congress (both houses) may take action as a coequal branch.
As regards impeachment the House may send an impeachment
resolution to the Senate. That's not what this is yet.

Nancy Pelosi's assuming authority that she doesn't have is an extremely serious case. Particularly when you discover that she did EXACTLY the same thing with her son in the Ukraine. Only worse since Paul Jr. is a felon that cheated his own shareholders in his stateside company before getting this Ukrainian position.

Hunter Biden now being unbelievably rich from selling his father's position to the Chinese has "resigned" as if that makes a difference in the crime.

I am disappointed that all of those women that lined up to charge Kavanaugh haven't been charged after it was proven that they were all liars. The "friend" of Kavanaugh that said that he was present when Kavanaugh did things like this was shown to be a liar when he wasn't at the so-called event and neither was Kavanaugh and he hasn't been charged as of yet either despite criminal referrals for the entire group who the Democrats believe should be allowed to attack and lie about Republican nominees without punishment.

While A.G. William Barr has a plateful he merely has to ask for more help to get it. The entire Mueller crew has to be prosecuted and Mueller himself should be standing before a jury explaining how he ended up heading a team investigating Trump after Trump turned him down to lead the FBI.

I think that the Republicans as a party are far too softhearted and their failures to prosecute these criminals perhaps believing themselves all members of the ruling class can be the downfall of this country.
Old Today, 12:57 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
jOHN b.

On Sun, 13 Oct 2019 07:16:37 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
wrote:

[...]

"Paul Jr. is a felon"? Tom, do you know what you are talking about?
After all, I read that four officers of the Natural Blue company were
charged with fraud, "Cohen, Corazzi, Anaya, and Erik Perry, a former
executive at Natural Blue, were all charged with federal fraud
violations". No mention of Paul Jr.

So I did a search on Paul Jr. being convicted of a felony, and again
no "hits". But you claim he is a "felon" so I would have to ask you:

1. Do you know what a felon is?

2. What felony was Paul Jr. convicted of?

3. Are you lying, again?
--
cheers,

John B.