Hey Tom!

Old Yesterday, 06:53 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

Default Hey Tom!

On 10/13/2019 10:39 AM, Tom Kunich wrote:
... I have two brothers you remind me of - one thinks that world is flat -

and he isn't joking. He also believes that 9/11 was really the CIA
blowing the Trade Towers up and that the pictures of the aircraft
hitting the towers are phony. Men walking on the moon were in a sound
stage in Hollywood.

The other is so Democrats he reeks. He believes that the entire American election system should be thrown out so that only a popular vote should count. To hell with the 44 other states. The only ones that should count are the population centers. He believes that we should be in endless wars in endless countries because that is what the Democrat leadership tells him.

Tom, don't you think it's weird to bring your arguments with your
brothers to this forum? We don't know them. We don't care about them.
You're not going to get any points for pretending to out-debate them here.

As with your arguments against climate change and all your other
fixations: Don't waste your "great and unmatched wisdom" in a bicycle
discussion group. It's irrelevant here.

Why don't you take your brotherly disputes to your brothers? You
frequently threaten people here with physical harm, but you probably
can't afford the gas or airline tickets to follow through. Your brothers
are probably a lot more available. Go get 'em!

--
- Frank Krygowski

Old Today, 12:01 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
jOHN b.

On Sun, 13 Oct 2019 06:02:38 -0700 (PDT), Zen Cycle
wrote:

On Saturday, October 12, 2019 at 9:19:34 PM UTC-4, John B. wrote:
On Sat, 12 Oct 2019 16:18:47 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
wrote:

On Saturday, October 12, 2019 at 3:47:13 PM UTC-7, John B. wrote:
On Sat, 12 Oct 2019 13:33:32 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
wrote:

On Wednesday, October 9, 2019 at 10:33:51 PM UTC-7, John B. wrote:
Hey Tom! They are out to get you!

Malaysia has just enacted a new law outlawing "fake News" that is
defined as "The law defines fake news as "any news, information, data
and reports which is or are wholly or partly false, whether in the
form of features, visuals or audio recordings or in any other form
capable of suggesting words or ideas."

The penalty is up to six years in jail or a fine of up to 500,000
ringgit (US$119,236.53), with THE LAW BEING APPLICABLE TO NON-CITIZENS
LIVING OUTSIDE MALAYSIA...

if the fake news concerns the country and its citizens.
--
cheers,

John B.

Are you telling us that you're a citizen of Malaysia now?

Nope :-)
But that given that I have lived in 6 or 7 countries in Asia I
probably can call myself a citizen of the world, or maybe just a
citizen of Asia :-)

Which, I might point out gives one a much more enlightened viewpoint
than just living in some slum in California where groceries cost such
an astonishing amount that one needs to announce it to the world on
the Internet.

--
cheers,

John B.

What everyone here is sure of is that you're not a citizen of the US. But you love to run your mouth off about it as if you had a clue.

Well, the U.S. is kind enough to issue me a passport every few years
so what do you call it?

But whatever, I'm obviously smarter than you as I don't live in a slum
and I don't have to complain about the cost of groceries.
--
cheers,

John B.

only kunich could make the leap that a posting about a certain country means that person is claiming to be a citizen of that country.

Well, I live in the country so perhaps he gets confused :-)

But the interesting thing is that I lied, in a sense, about the
original post I made about the Malaysians enacting a law. The facts
are that the Malaysians have just repealed the law.

I did this deliberately to see whether Tom actually understands what
he is posting about or not and the answer is that he doesn't. He just,
like Pavlov's dog, reacts to a signal. Ring a bell and Top starts to
rant and rave.

And more interesting is that he is a Trump adherent, and more and
more, as I read the news, I am beginning to believe that he is typical
of the breed. Imagine; a president elected by a whole bunch of Tom
look alike's :-(

--
cheers,

John B.

Old Today, 12:08 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
jOHN b.

wrote:

[...]

Being a citizen of this country one would expect you to actually know something before you shoot your mouth off. I have two brothers you remind me of - one thinks that world is flat - and he isn't joking. He also believes that 9/11 was really the CIA blowing the Trade Towers up and that the pictures of the aircraft hitting the towers are phony. Men walking on the moon were in a sound stage in Hollywood.

The other is so Democrats he reeks. He believes that the entire American election system should be thrown out so that only a popular vote should count. To hell with the 44 other states. The only ones that should count are the population centers. He believes that we should be in endless wars in endless countries because that is what the Democrat leadership tells him.

You, from a million miles away are willing to actually believe a media that has become so corrupted that they couldn't tell the truth if you put a gun to their heads.

No Tom, I don't believe "a media". I believe "some media" and more
important I believe what people do and say is indicative of their
intents and actions.

You, for example, from your posts, come across as an embittered old
man who blames others for his own follies, suffers from brain damage
and can't afford to buy groceries.
--
cheers,

John B.

Old Today, 06:17 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tosspot[_3_]

On 14/10/2019 01:01, John B. wrote:

snip

Well, I live in the country so perhaps he gets confused :-)

But the interesting thing is that I lied, in a sense, about the
original post I made about the Malaysians enacting a law. The facts
are that the Malaysians have just repealed the law.

I did this deliberately to see whether Tom actually understands what
he is posting about or not and the answer is that he doesn't. He just,
like Pavlov's dog, reacts to a signal. Ring a bell and Top starts to
rant and rave.

And more interesting is that he is a Trump adherent, and more and
more, as I read the news, I am beginning to believe that he is typical
of the breed. Imagine; a president elected by a whole bunch of Tom
look alike's :-(

You don't have to imagine...