Another Melbourne visitor

Old August 20th 05, 01:36 PM
ritcho

Default Another Melbourne visitor

Hey you Melb folks, I'm coming down for a week or so on holiday an
would be up for a ride or two - the bike is coming with me (woo hoo!)
The Sunday morning BR could be a stretch 'cos I'm going to a wedding o
Sat night, though you never know since I'm on the wagon right now.

The dates are 27-Aug to 3-Sep. (Maybe) see you then.

Ritc

--
ritcho

Old August 20th 05, 02:17 PM
flyingdutch

ritcho Wrote:
Hey you Melb folks, I'm coming down for a week or so on holiday an
would be up for a ride or two - the bike is coming with me (woo hoo!)
The Sunday morning BR could be a stretch 'cos I'm going to a wedding o
Sat night, though you never know since I'm on the wagon right now.

The dates are 27-Aug to 3-Sep. (Maybe) see you then.

Ritch

NO TRI-bars on BR's fella! :

--
flyingdutch

Old August 20th 05, 02:26 PM
ritcho

flyingdutch Wrote:
NO TRI-bars on BR's fella!

They're a nice home for spiders in the back shed during road season..
I wonder how much a proper CF TT handlebar/shifter set up would cos
(peeks over shoulder to check if missus is watching)

Ritc

--
ritcho

Old August 20th 05, 02:34 PM
cfsmtb

ritcho Wrote:
Hey you Melb folks, I'm coming down for a week or so on holiday an
would be up for a ride or two - the bike is coming with me (woo hoo!)
The Sunday morning BR could be a stretch 'cos I'm going to a wedding o
Sat night, though you never know since I'm on the wagon right now.

The dates are 27-Aug to 3-Sep. (Maybe) see you then.

Ritch

Meet hundreds of cute singles on aus.bicycle*

*someone with a track bike please finish off this sentence

--
cfsmtb

Old August 20th 05, 09:41 PM
DaveB

flyingdutch wrote:
ritcho Wrote:

Hey you Melb folks, I'm coming down for a week or so on holiday and
would be up for a ride or two - the bike is coming with me (woo hoo!).
The Sunday morning BR could be a stretch 'cos I'm going to a wedding on
Sat night, though you never know since I'm on the wagon right now.

The dates are 27-Aug to 3-Sep. (Maybe) see you then.

Ritch

NO TRI-bars on BR's fella!

Only during winter.

DaveB