My Apologies

Old March 20th 07, 08:01 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Paladin

Default My Apologies

He's been caught. Real name, logistics, occupation, employer, kids,
wife, scout troop, and much more. Paybacks are a bitch. He's trying to
ease the load that's about to fall on his head. Doesn't work with me.

Now to find a lawyer. The way I see it, I was turned down for a very
lucrative job back east because of his postings. That's gotta be worth
something. Yes, it's documented.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-owww.schnauzers.ws

Holland and Hart is a very good firm headquartered in CO. Might find
an office close to you:

Boulder
One Boulder Plaza
1800 Broadway, Suite 300
Boulder, CO 80302
Tel: 303-473-2700
Fax: 303-473-2720

Colorado Springs
90 South Cascade Avenue
Suite 1000
Colorado Springs, CO 80903
Tel: 719-475-7730
Fax: 719-634-2461

Denver
555 Seventeenth Street
Suite 3200
Denver, CO 80202
Tel: 303-295-8000
Fax: 303-295-8261
Fax2: 303-295-8376

Denver Tech Center
8390 East Crescent Pkwy
Suite 400
Greenwood Village, CO 80111
Tel: 303-290-1600
Fax: 303-290-1606

Always happy to help!

CDB

Old March 20th 07, 08:18 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
MattB

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
snip

He's been caught. Real name, logistics, occupation, employer, kids,
wife, scout troop, and much more. Paybacks are a bitch. He's trying to
ease the load that's about to fall on his head. Doesn't work with me.

Now to find a lawyer. The way I see it, I was turned down for a very
lucrative job back east because of his postings. That's gotta be worth
something. Yes, it's documented.

Wow! How exciting!

Matt
Old March 20th 07, 10:50 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mamba

"Ride-A-Lot" wrote in message
. ..

Penny, Gabby, GWOOD, you don't realize how close you are living to the
scum of the earth.

And to think just this past summer I was in your hood. I could have
stopped by and said hello.

I have so many plonk lists for Bob, Mike and others that I think I've missed
most of this, although I'm certainly getting the idea.

When you say close, can you be more specific than PNW? I'm just curious
about which city.

Old March 20th 07, 11:00 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Ride-A-Lot

Mamba wrote:
"Ride-A-Lot" wrote in message
. ..
Penny, Gabby, GWOOD, you don't realize how close you are living to the
scum of the earth.

And to think just this past summer I was in your hood. I could have
stopped by and said hello.

I have so many plonk lists for Bob, Mike and others that I think I've missed
most of this, although I'm certainly getting the idea.

When you say close, can you be more specific than PNW? I'm just curious
about which city.

Check your email.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old March 20th 07, 11:13 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Ed Pirrero

On Mar 20, 2:50 pm, "Mamba" wrote:
"Ride-A-Lot" wrote in message

. ..

Penny, Gabby, GWOOD, you don't realize how close you are living to the
scum of the earth.

And to think just this past summer I was in your hood. I could have
stopped by and said hello.

I have so many plonk lists for Bob, Mike and others that I think I've missed
most of this, although I'm certainly getting the idea.

When you say close, can you be more specific than PNW? I'm just curious
about which city.

Actually, since I live near there too, I'm quite interested as well.

Something interesting as an aside MAMBA is a local organization that's
been good to we MTBers here on the Palouse. Moscow Area Mountain Bike
Association.

I prefer the Palouse Inter Mountain Pedaling Society, but that's just
me.

E.P.

Old March 20th 07, 11:13 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Ride-A-Lot

Mamba wrote:
"Ride-A-Lot" wrote in message
. ..
Penny, Gabby, GWOOD, you don't realize how close you are living to the
scum of the earth.

And to think just this past summer I was in your hood. I could have
stopped by and said hello.

I have so many plonk lists for Bob, Mike and others that I think I've missed
most of this, although I'm certainly getting the idea.

When you say close, can you be more specific than PNW? I'm just curious
about which city.

Dang it. Email got bounced. Email me and I'll reply with the info.

Maybe I'm being silly by not posting the info here, but I don't play the
same game he does.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

Old March 20th 07, 11:16 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Ride-A-Lot

Ed Pirrero wrote:
On Mar 20, 3:13 pm, Ride-A-Lot wrote:
Mamba wrote:
"Ride-A-Lot" wrote in message
. ..
Penny, Gabby, GWOOD, you don't realize how close you are living to the
scum of the earth.
And to think just this past summer I was in your hood. I could have
stopped by and said hello.
I have so many plonk lists for Bob, Mike and others that I think I've missed
most of this, although I'm certainly getting the idea.
When you say close, can you be more specific than PNW? I'm just curious
about which city.

Dang it. Email got bounced. Email me and I'll reply with the info.

Maybe I'm being silly by not posting the info here, but I don't play the
same game he does.

Mine won't bounce.

Done

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old March 20th 07, 11:21 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Ed Pirrero

On Mar 20, 3:16 pm, Ride-A-Lot wrote:
Ed Pirrero wrote:
On Mar 20, 3:13 pm, Ride-A-Lot wrote:
Mamba wrote:
"Ride-A-Lot" wrote in message
om...
Penny, Gabby, GWOOD, you don't realize how close you are living to the
scum of the earth.
And to think just this past summer I was in your hood. I could have
stopped by and said hello.
I have so many plonk lists for Bob, Mike and others that I think I've missed
most of this, although I'm certainly getting the idea.
When you say close, can you be more specific than PNW? I'm just curious
about which city.
Dang it. Email got bounced. Email me and I'll reply with the info.

Maybe I'm being silly by not posting the info here, but I don't play the
same game he does.

Mine won't bounce.

Done

Thanks. That's plenty enough info - he's across the mountains from
me, and that's plenty far enough to not be a casual "howdy" sort of
trip. But I get over there quite often - the extended family lives
over there. Maybe a little trip might be called for.

Next time I go, I'll e-mail you if I need further information.

E.P.

Old March 21st 07, 01:05 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
BB

On Tue, 20 Mar 2007 13:07:21 GMT, Ride-A-Lot wrote:

Penny, Gabby, GWOOD, you don't realize how close you are living to the
scum of the earth.

I just sent you an e-mail...I'm pretty sure he's very close by, as he's
threatened me on this NG a few times.

--
-BB-
To e-mail me, unmunge my address

Apologies Vincent Wilcox UK 1 May 27th 05 06:32 PM
Apologies to group NBC dgk General 11 November 16th 04 02:55 AM
Apologies! Adrian B Australia 6 January 28th 04 11:42 PM
Apologies Just zis Guy, you know? UK 10 September 3rd 03 03:04 PM