Lance Armstrong is not guilty of lying, doping or cheating.

Old July 5th 11, 08:30 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

Default Lance Armstrong is not guilty of lying, doping or cheating.

I can write this without reservation after having just completed jury
duty in the Casey Anthony trial,

I'd also like to apologize to Charles Manson, the Son of Sam, and John
Wayne Gacy for my rush to judgment judgments.
Old July 5th 11, 08:55 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Flintstein

On 7/5/2011 2:30 PM, Anton Berlin wrote:
I can write this without reservation after having just completed jury
duty in the Casey Anthony trial,

I'd also like to apologize to Charles Manson, the Son of Sam, and John
Wayne Gacy for my rush to judgment judgments.

Dumbass,

If your point was that getting upset over something as trivial
as doping in a bike race is stupid, that is a point of agreement
for us.

Old July 5th 11, 08:55 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour[_2_]

On Jul 5, 3:30*pm, Anton Berlin wrote:

I can write this without reservation after having just completed jury
duty in the Casey Anthony trial,

I'd also like to apologize to Charles Manson, the Son of Sam, and John
Wayne Gacy for my rush to judgment judgments.

Gee, July must suck for you since Lance is no longer racing. My
condolences, dumbass.

Old July 5th 11, 09:50 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
--D-y

On Jul 5, 2:30*pm, Anton Berlin wrote:
I can write this without reservation after having just completed jury
duty in the Casey Anthony trial,

I'd also like to apologize to Charles Manson, the Son of Sam, and John
Wayne Gacy for my rush to judgment judgments.

It is good to see you are preparing yourself for making an adjustment,
should one be necessary, in your expectations for results of the
Armstrong witch hunt.
(Sarcasm off. Forgive me, please.)
Roger Clemens' legal proceedings are proceeding. Who knows what effect
Clemens' and Armstrong's publicity will have on each other's cases,
and what the body count will be when all is concluded.

There's a lot of he said/she said he did/he didn't in the Clemens case
also; and of course any "cover-up" found and proved will be most
damaging to the various defendants:

http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/07/05/us.clemens.hearing/

As I pointed out in another thread, if Contador is moo-ing and getting
away with it (including earlier preparation in training), judging by
stage results and GC time gaps then the rest, or at least a very
substantial representation of the rest of the TdF racers are finding
their own cow pathsk to fame and fatter paychecks.

"Be careful what you wish for"
--D-y
Old July 6th 11, 05:06 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Zenon

On Jul 5, 12:30*pm, Anton Berlin wrote:
I can write this without reservation after having just completed jury
duty in the Casey Anthony trial,

I'd also like to apologize to Charles Manson, the Son of Sam, and John
Wayne Gacy for my rush to judgment judgments.

..
..
You can contact Charles Manson via this link: http://www.charlesmansonfanclub.com/CONTACT.htm
..
My recommendation is that you do not include your return address on
the envelope.
..
..
Old July 6th 11, 10:51 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Choppy Warburton

On Jul 5, 11:06*pm, Zenon wrote:
On Jul 5, 12:30*pm, Anton Berlin wrote:

I can write this without reservation after having just completed jury
duty in the Casey Anthony trial,

I'd also like to apologize to Charles Manson, the Son of Sam, and John
Wayne Gacy for my rush to judgment judgments.

.
.
You can contact Charles Manson via this link:http://www.charlesmansonfanclub.com/CONTACT.htm
.
My recommendation is that you do not include your return address on
the envelope.
.
.

They threw Anton out of the club for being a prick.