Motorist Coward

Old April 6th 12, 03:37 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Brake Pad

Default Motorist Coward

There I was training: I came to a roundabout where the cars had right
of way. A car approached, slowed down and gave us (Me and a guy on an
ordinary city bike) a signal to proceed in front of him. He then
revved his engine, drove at us and hooted. He began swearing that we
did not have right of way. He entered an industrial estate and I
chased after him. He pulled up at a business and I approached, most
irate. He had used his car as a weapon. He wound down his window to
remonstrate. My punch was well aimed. He wound his window up and drove
off. Not even brave enough to get out.

Old April 6th 12, 03:59 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Dave - Cyclists VOR

On 06/04/2012 15:37, Brake Pad wrote:
There I was training: I came to a roundabout where the cars had right
of way. A car approached, slowed down and gave us (Me and a guy on an
ordinary city bike) a signal to proceed in front of him. He then
revved his engine, drove at us and hooted. He began swearing that we
did not have right of way. He entered an industrial estate and I
chased after him. He pulled up at a business and I approached, most
irate. He had used his car as a weapon. He wound down his window to
remonstrate. My punch was well aimed. He wound his window up and drove
off. Not even brave enough to get out.

Fantasy of a deluded ****wit.

Did you have a wank writing that Justin?

University
Old April 6th 12, 04:27 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Justin[_3_]

On 6 apr, 16:59, Dave - Cyclists VOR
wrote:
On 06/04/2012 15:37, Brake Pad wrote:

There I was training: I came to a roundabout where the cars had right
of way. A car approached, slowed down and gave us (Me and a guy on an
ordinary city bike) a signal to proceed in front of him. He then
revved his engine, drove at us and hooted. He began swearing that we
did not have right of way. He entered an industrial estate and I
chased after him. He pulled up at a business and I approached, most
irate. He had used his car as a weapon. He wound down his window to
remonstrate. My punch was well aimed. He wound his window up and drove
off. Not even brave enough to get out.

Fantasy of a deluded ****wit.

Did you have a wank writing that Justin?

This posting has nothing to do with me but I love how you preface your
question with such an accurate description of both it and its author.
Old April 6th 12, 04:49 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr. Benn[_9_]

"Brake Pad" wrote in message

There I was training: I came to a roundabout where the cars had right
of way. A car approached, slowed down and gave us (Me and a guy on an
ordinary city bike) a signal to proceed in front of him. He then
revved his engine, drove at us and hooted. He began swearing that we
did not have right of way. He entered an industrial estate and I
chased after him. He pulled up at a business and I approached, most
irate. He had used his car as a weapon. He wound down his window to
remonstrate. My punch was well aimed. He wound his window up and drove
off. Not even brave enough to get out.
===================================

1/10 Justin. Now go and write some fiction that is slightly amusing.

Old April 6th 12, 04:53 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
francis

On Apr 6, 3:37*pm, Brake Pad wrote:
There I was training: I came to a roundabout where the cars had right
of way. A car approached, slowed down and gave us (Me and a guy on an
ordinary city bike) a signal to proceed in front of him. He then
revved his engine, drove at us and hooted. He began swearing that we
did not have right of way. He entered an industrial estate and I
chased after him. He pulled up at a business and I approached, most
irate. He had used his car as a weapon. He wound down his window to
remonstrate. My punch was well aimed. He wound his window up and drove
off. Not even brave enough to get out.

Jackanory, Jackanory
Old April 6th 12, 05:26 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

On 06/04/2012 15:37, Brake Pad wrote:

There I was training: I came to a roundabout where the cars had right
of way. A car approached, slowed down and gave us (Me and a guy on an
ordinary city bike) a signal to proceed in front of him. He then
revved his engine, drove at us and hooted. He began swearing that we
did not have right of way. He entered an industrial estate and I
chased after him. He pulled up at a business and I approached, most
irate. He had used his car as a weapon. He wound down his window to
remonstrate. My punch was well aimed. He wound his window up and drove
off. Not even brave enough to get out.

But you woke up shortly after that, didn't you?

Old April 6th 12, 05:41 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Dave - Cyclists VOR

On 06/04/2012 16:27, Justin wrote:
On 6 apr, 16:59, Dave - Cyclists
wrote:
On 06/04/2012 15:37, Brake Pad wrote:

There I was training: I came to a roundabout where the cars had right
of way. A car approached, slowed down and gave us (Me and a guy on an
ordinary city bike) a signal to proceed in front of him. He then
revved his engine, drove at us and hooted. He began swearing that we
did not have right of way. He entered an industrial estate and I
chased after him. He pulled up at a business and I approached, most
irate. He had used his car as a weapon. He wound down his window to
remonstrate. My punch was well aimed. He wound his window up and drove
off. Not even brave enough to get out.

Fantasy of a deluded ****wit.

Did you have a wank writing that Justin?

This posting has nothing to do with me but I love how you preface your
question with such an accurate description of both it and its author.

Are your pants on fire Justin?

I don't mind if you post under multiple names - but do you have to be so
bad at it?

University
Old April 6th 12, 08:03 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason

wrote:
On 06/04/2012 15:37, Brake Pad wrote:

There I was training: I came to a roundabout where the cars had right
of way. A car approached, slowed down and gave us (Me and a guy on an
ordinary city bike) a signal to proceed in front of him. He then
revved his engine, drove at us and hooted. He began swearing that we
did not have right of way. He entered an industrial estate and I
chased after him. He pulled up at a business and I approached, most
irate. He had used his car as a weapon. He wound down his window to
remonstrate. My punch was well aimed. He wound his window up and drove
off. Not even brave enough to get out.

Fantasy of a deluded ****wit.

Did you have a wank writing that Justin?

This posting has nothing to do with me but I love how you preface your
question with such an accurate description of both it and its author.

Why bother to reply then? - he is just looking for a bite and you gave him
one.
Ignore the idiot.

--
Simon Mason
Old April 6th 12, 08:39 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

wrote:
[...]

Shock!

Read all about it!

Mason advises Justin to ignore Brake Pad!

Extra! Extra! Mason in common sense outbreak for the second time in a week!

Read all about it!

Another coward. Simon Mason[_4_] UK 6 July 19th 11 12:02 PM
Even Motorist vs Motorist Gets Off Lightly K.A. Moylan Australia 0 May 28th 11 03:53 AM
Coward driver leaves cyclist to die. Simon Mason UK 12 November 7th 10 09:37 AM
Announcing RBR Lying Coward of the Year! Anton Berlin Racing 3 December 22nd 09 06:35 PM
JimmyMac - I am a COWARD and a VANDAL Jim McNamara Recumbent Biking 4 February 8th 05 08:32 PM