A 'bloody idiot' is jailed for 8 years

Old October 4th 19, 07:22 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Kerr-Mudd,John[_2_]

Default A 'bloody idiot' is jailed for 8 years

On Fri, 04 Oct 2019 17:02:18 GMT, Simon Mason
wrote:

On Friday, October 4, 2019 at 4:21:20 PM UTC+1, Kerr-Mudd,John wrote:

I'm confused; was this dangerous criminal on a bicycle or in a car at
the

time of the assault?

There is NO confusion; the jailed criminal was driving a car at the
time of the deadly assault, so he was a driver, or motorist at the
time. If he was riding a bicycle instead and killed the victim, his
name would have gone down in history amongst the Daily Mail faithful.
The fact that he may or may not have had a driving licence does not
alter the fact that the was driving a motor vehicle.

Nugget has got a bee in his bonnet about the driver not being qualified.
Because no properly qualified driver could ever commit a crime.

--
Bah, and indeed, Humbug.
Old October 4th 19, 07:24 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Kerr-Mudd,John[_2_]

On Fri, 04 Oct 2019 16:01:49 GMT, "Mr Pounder Esquire"
wrote:

Simon Mason wrote:
On Friday, October 4, 2019 at 1:37:48 PM UTC+1, TMS320 wrote:
On 04/10/2019 13:18, Simon Mason wrote:
On Friday, October 4, 2019 at 12:27:07 AM UTC+1, TMS320 wrote:

I meant, will not having a licence stop him from driving?

I think that drivers who don't have a licence are usually caught
when their number plate is flagged up for no VED, MOT or insurance.
He gave a false name and address though when he was nabbed after
killing the cyclist.

It says it was his ex-partner's car.

The criminal driver also lied about his name and address, so the car
could have been his. Either way, since he was behind the wheel of a
car, that makes him a driver, in the same way as a person who is
inside a 6ft radius of a bicycle is deemed to be a cyclist by the
Pounders of this world.

I've never been nasty to you. Cut it out Simon.

You are generically nasty to all cyclists, why wouldn't he reply in kind?

--
Bah, and indeed, Humbug.
Old October 4th 19, 07:27 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_6_]

wrote:

On Friday, October 4, 2019 at 4:21:20 PM UTC+1, Kerr-Mudd,John wrote:

I'm confused; was this dangerous criminal on a bicycle or in a car at
the

time of the assault?

There is NO confusion; the jailed criminal was driving a car at the
time of the deadly assault, so he was a driver, or motorist at the
time. If he was riding a bicycle instead and killed the victim, his
name would have gone down in history amongst the Daily Mail faithful.
The fact that he may or may not have had a driving licence does not
alter the fact that the was driving a motor vehicle.

Nugget has got a bee in his bonnet about the driver not being qualified.
Because no properly qualified driver could ever commit a crime.

The judge in charge of the case said.

QUOTE:
"Your driving was appalling."
ENDS

The jailed criminal was driving a car, whether he had taken no lessons, or was a member of the IAM.
Old October 4th 19, 07:29 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

wrote:

On Friday, October 4, 2019 at 4:21:20 PM UTC+1, Kerr-Mudd,John wrote:

I'm confused; was this dangerous criminal on a bicycle or in a car
at the

time of the assault?

There is NO confusion; the jailed criminal was driving a car at the
time of the deadly assault, so he was a driver, or motorist at the
time. If he was riding a bicycle instead and killed the victim, his
name would have gone down in history amongst the Daily Mail faithful.
The fact that he may or may not have had a driving licence does not
alter the fact that the was driving a motor vehicle.

Nugget has got a bee in his bonnet about the driver not being
qualified. Because no properly qualified driver could ever commit a
crime.

I happen to remember your pathetic postings to the driving group when you
were taking driving lessons. The times when you admitted that the instructor
had to grab the steering wheel. Oh how we laughed. It could be better for
you if you kept your comments to cycling and not driving.

Old October 4th 19, 07:40 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Kerr-Mudd,John[_2_]

wrote:

[...]

This would be when?

And yet you with your self-confessed hatred of cyclists continue to post
here. Hypocrisy of the first order.

--
Bah, and indeed, Humbug.
Old October 4th 19, 07:54 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

wrote:

[...]

About maybe 10 plus years ago? I tend to remember things.

And yet you with your self-confessed hatred of cyclists continue to
post here. Hypocrisy of the first order.

I have never used the words hatred or hate regarding cyclists.

Old October 4th 19, 07:59 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

wrote:

Simon Mason wrote:
[...]

I have never been nasty to him by name, that's why.

Old October 4th 19, 11:52 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
TMS320

wrote:

I meant, will not having a licence stop him from driving?

I think that drivers who don't have a licence are usually caught
when their number plate is flagged up for no VED, MOT or
insurance. He gave a false name and address though when he was
nabbed after killing the cyclist.

It says it was his ex-partner's car.

The criminal driver also lied about his name and address, so the car
could have been his.

If the court was told it was his ex-partner's car that version would
override any lies.

Either way, since he was behind the wheel of a car, that makes him a
driver, in the same way as a person who is inside a 6ft radius of a
bicycle is deemed to be a cyclist by the Pounders of this world.

Well, the Nugents of this world are now trying to tell us that a
pedestrian harmed by a person operating a motor vehicle without a
licence would have been harmed by a cyclist.
Old October 5th 19, 12:51 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

wrote:

[...]

The criminal was a cyclist. It was all he was qualified for.
Old October 5th 19, 09:26 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

wrote:

Simon Mason wrote:
[...]

But you have to others.