Today

Old October 1st 19, 08:29 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

Default Today

I had to go out in my viable means of transport. A car. I had two dogs in
the back of my car. Can a psycholist transport two dogs on their viable
means of transport?
On the way home I saw a psycholist actually on the road! The creature was
wearing all of the gear and looked very very silly. Very poofy. The thing
even had a camera stuck on top of his empty head. It was torrential rain,
the creature was soaked. I drove home, nice and dry.
Viable means of transport my backside.

Old October 1st 19, 09:04 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_6_]

On Tuesday, October 1, 2019 at 8:29:56 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
I had to go out in my viable means of transport. A car. I had two dogs in
the back of my car. Can a psycholist transport two dogs on their viable
means of transport?
On the way home I saw a psycholist actually on the road! The creature was
wearing all of the gear and looked very very silly. Very poofy. The thing
even had a camera stuck on top of his empty head. It was torrential rain,
the creature was soaked. I drove home, nice and dry.
Viable means of transport my backside.

I cycled the 24 miles to and from work nearly every day for 18 years and loved every minute of it. The only weather I didn't like was lightning and hailstones.
Old October 1st 19, 09:17 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
TMS320

On 01/10/2019 20:29, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
I had to go out in my viable means of transport. A car. I had two dogs in
the back of my car. Can a psycholist transport two dogs on their viable
means of transport?

Perhaps he didn't feel it was necessary to transport two dogs. I never do.

On the way home I saw a psycholist actually on the road! The creature was
wearing all of the gear and looked very very silly. Very poofy. The thing
even had a camera stuck on top of his empty head. It was torrential rain,
the creature was soaked.

If you have problems about getting wet, your personal hygiene must leave
a lot to be desired.

I drove home, nice and dry.

....you and two dogs... well, I suppose you did others a service by
keeping the smell reasonably contained.

Viable means of transport my backside.

If you keep still it can be probably be used as a bicycle stand.

Old October 1st 19, 09:37 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

https://yeahmoviequotes-blog.tumblr....an-park-a-bike

Old October 1st 19, 09:46 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

On Tuesday, October 1, 2019 at 8:29:56 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
I had to go out in my viable means of transport. A car.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nts-homes.html

No mention of bicycles being washed away of cyclists being trapped or advised not to cycle.

Old October 1st 19, 10:51 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_6_]

On Tuesday, October 1, 2019 at 9:46:54 PM UTC+1, Simon Jester wrote:
On Tuesday, October 1, 2019 at 8:29:56 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
I had to go out in my viable means of transport. A car.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nts-homes.html

No mention of bicycles being washed away of cyclists being trapped or advised not to cycle.

Or "difficult cycling conditions".
Old October 1st 19, 11:44 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

On Tuesday, October 1, 2019 at 10:51:11 PM UTC+1, Simon Mason wrote:
On Tuesday, October 1, 2019 at 9:46:54 PM UTC+1, Simon Jester wrote:
On Tuesday, October 1, 2019 at 8:29:56 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
I had to go out in my viable means of transport. A car.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nts-homes.html

No mention of bicycles being washed away of cyclists being trapped or advised not to cycle.

Or "difficult cycling conditions".

In fact there is a picture of commuters in Bristol walking and cycling, no cars in sight. So much for 'viable' transport.
Old October 2nd 19, 12:17 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

On Tuesday, October 1, 2019 at 8:29:56 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

On the way home I saw a psycholist

Has your psychologist explored why you are so obsessed with male cyclist's shaved legs and genitalia?

That's it for today!! Geoff Lock[_2_] Australia 7 March 25th 10 08:44 AM
Seen today Tony Raven UK 10 January 28th 07 04:17 PM
Shall I go out today? elyob UK 3 September 11th 05 07:36 PM
Today's You Can't Be Serious URL DRS Australia 9 April 27th 04 03:53 AM
It came by UPS today digigal1 Unicycling 17 April 3rd 04 09:33 AM