OK this is going to be a great read !

Old April 19th 08, 05:48 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fabrizio Mazzoleni[_2_]

Default OK this is going to be a great read !

http://www.sporza.be/cm/sporza.be/wi...telt_boek_voor
Old April 19th 08, 07:28 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
HC

VDB: "The biography comes right from my heart" He wants to become a father
again. He describes in detail how he tried to commit suicide two times.

Old April 19th 08, 07:30 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
HC

http://media.vrtnieuws.net/2008/04/1...4071_wmvhi.wmv

Old April 19th 08, 07:32 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
HC

In this video clip his shirt says: "Fred Mello."

Old April 20th 08, 01:08 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bob Schwartz[_2_]

Fabrizio Mazzoleni wrote:
http://www.sporza.be/cm/sporza.be/wi...telt_boek_voor

I thought Freddy Maertens' book would be a good read. Instead
it sucked and sucked hard.

He says he wants to return to the sport. For his sake I hope
it never happens.

Bob Schwartz
Old April 20th 08, 01:20 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bob Schwartz[_2_]

Bob Schwartz wrote:
Fabrizio Mazzoleni wrote:
http://www.sporza.be/cm/sporza.be/wi...telt_boek_voor

I thought Freddy Maertens' book would be a good read. Instead
it sucked and sucked hard.

He says he wants to return to the sport. For his sake I hope
it never happens.

Frank, that is. Not Freddy.

Bob Schwartz
Old April 20th 08, 01:51 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fabrizio Mazzoleni[_2_]

On Apr 19, 5:20*pm, Bob Schwartz
wrote:
Bob Schwartz wrote:
Fabrizio Mazzoleni wrote:
http://www.sporza.be/cm/sporza.be/wi...nk_vdb_stelt_b...

I thought Freddy Maertens' book would be a good read. Instead
it sucked and sucked hard.

He says he wants to return to the sport. For his sake I hope
it never happens.

Frank, that is. Not Freddy.

Bob Schwartz

Oh come on Bob, give Frankie boy just one more chance.
I really hope Rock Racing pick him up.