Discuss!! Question #1

Old April 20th 08, 01:46 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
ST

Default Discuss!! Question #1

OK......... I am going out on a limb here with one of my deep-thought
philosophical questions..

If Gays are BORN that way, no chance of changing desires or thought patterns
regarding relationship preferences then WHY does (mostly from the same left
-leaning group that agrees with the above statement) the liberal-leaning
crowd ALSO disagree with complete incarceration of, what we call, pedophiles
and related perpetrators instead calling for, at great cost, treatment with
psycho therapists and doctors and allowing these (our legal term) pedophiles
2nd and 3rd chances at out innocent citizens/children??

What is worse than going from a sometimes 50/50 chance of actually being
right predicting weather on the TV news to actually predicting Global
Warming caused by man and we are gonna all die in 50 years??

How about.......... Being elitist enough to know what behaviors are
INGRAINED and a genetic predisposition for then knowing exactly what
behaviors, regarding sexual preference, that can be CURED and deserve
multiple chances by the same elite group?

Are you smartasses that smart enough to know where the line is?? And IF some
of you are gonna come back and say "It is all good UNLESS someone is
hurt/injured/violated!" I am still going to want to know where is the line,
regarding ANY sexual preference, between being born that way versus
individual decision? (free will)

Old April 20th 08, 02:59 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
dave a

ST wrote:
[...]

This is your idea of "deep thought"?

/dave a
Old April 20th 08, 03:06 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
ST

On 4/19/08 6:59 PM, in article , "dave a"
wrote:

ST wrote:
[...]

Nice thinking mans reply......
I wanna hear from all the smartass scientists out there..

Old April 20th 08, 03:51 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Robert Chung

I read rbr via google groups and right now the "sponsored links" for
your posts include ads for "www.FatLoss4Idiots.com" and
"PassiveAgressive.Com/Anger."

Old April 20th 08, 04:29 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
ST

On 4/19/08 8:15 PM, in article
, "Mark Shroyer"
wrote:

In article ,
dave a wrote:

ST wrote:
[hot air]

This is your idea of "deep thought"?

/dave a

http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/5...0203870cp7.jpg

(Please don't feed the troll.)

You guys are REALLY scared to voice an opinion on these subjects aren't
you.......

Old April 20th 08, 04:37 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fabrizio Mazzoleni[_2_]

On Apr 19, 8:29*pm, ST wrote:
On 4/19/08 8:15 PM, in article
, "Mark Shroyer"

wrote:
In article ,
*dave a wrote:

[hot air]

Like he said = **** off TROLL
Old April 20th 08, 04:54 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
ST

On 4/19/08 8:37 PM, in article
, "Fabrizio
Mazzoleni" wrote:

On Apr 19, 8:29*pm, ST wrote:
On 4/19/08 8:15 PM, in article
, "Mark Shroyer"

wrote:
In article ,
*dave a wrote:

ST wrote:
[hot air]

This is your idea of "deep thought"?

/dave a

http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/5...0203870cp7.jpg

(Please don't feed the troll.)

You guys are REALLY scared to voice an opinion on these subjects aren't
you.......

Like he said = **** off TROLL

Chicken **** liberal assholes...........

ANSWER THE QUESTION!!

Old April 20th 08, 08:06 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Kyle Legate

ST wrote:
I weigh 27lbs less than I did at this time last year. I did the 45+ masters
state crit race and finished in the pack last year at that weight. Better
than the half that did not finish... My body fat is less than 6% right now.

Have you ever been accused of taking steroids? Do you have a 31" waist? (at
182lbs) I have bigger arms than many others legs.. I have more visible veins
(low body fat for you dumbasses) than you jokers.

But you're still as dumb as a tree stump.
Old April 20th 08, 08:24 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Apr 19, 5:46*pm, ST wrote:
[...]

Adipose Stephen,

I was having difficulty understanding what point you
were making. Until I tried reading your post out loud in
the voice of Eric Cartman.

Ben

The future of Pro Cycling...where to?-Discuss rooman[_4_] Australia 5 February 27th 07 09:52 PM
discuss pete fagerlin Mountain Biking 11 November 11th 06 06:02 PM
Yahoo sports forum - discuss bicycle safety BeSeenOnABike.com General 2 January 6th 06 01:08 PM
Discuss Tim Mullin Racing 5 July 6th 05 08:18 AM
[iuf-discuss] Unicon XII is upon us -- some final words Angie Guinid Unicycling 1 July 22nd 04 04:22 AM