Flanders finish-no spoilers

Old April 6th 08, 03:30 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bill C

Default Flanders finish-no spoilers

Nice job, good stuff!
Bill C
Old April 6th 08, 06:41 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default 1. Devolder 2. Nuyens 3. Flecha (was: Flanders finish-no spoilers)

Please observe proper rbr protocol.
Old April 6th 08, 07:29 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Apr 6, 7:41*pm, wrote:
Please observe proper rbr protocol.

Does Devolder have really long thighs and/or a super low saddle? I
thought there was something screwy with my widescreen TV.

He does have one of the only cool national champion kits though. And
he kicked ass.

Joseph
Old April 6th 08, 07:38 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bill C

On Apr 6, 1:41*pm, wrote:
Please observe proper rbr protocol.

I thought we'd added, the possibility of discussion with NO results
mentioned to go with the posted podium so folks who didn't want them
yet didn't get them by accident?
Bill C
Old April 6th 08, 07:41 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bill C

On Apr 6, 2:29*pm, "
wrote:
On Apr 6, 7:41*pm, wrote:

Please observe proper rbr protocol.

Does Devolder have really long thighs and/or a super low saddle? I
thought there was something screwy with my widescreen TV.

He does have one of the only cool national champion kits though. And
he kicked ass.

Joseph

"Watched" it on CN. That was a great move. Cool to see more of the
agressive racing coming back.
Is everyone still having all kinds of headaches with cyclingTV?
Bill C
Old April 6th 08, 09:49 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Amit Ghosh

On Apr 6, 2:41 pm, Bill C wrote:
On Apr 6, 2:29 pm, "

wrote:
On Apr 6, 7:41 pm, wrote:

Please observe proper rbr protocol.

Does Devolder have really long thighs and/or a super low saddle? I
thought there was something screwy with my widescreen TV.

He does have one of the only cool national champion kits though. And
he kicked ass.

Joseph

"Watched" it on CN. That was a great move. Cool to see more of the
agressive racing coming back.
Is everyone still having all kinds of headaches with cyclingTV?
Bill C

dumbass,

i watched it fine on cycling.tv.

it was an awesome race.
Old April 6th 08, 10:02 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
ronaldo_jeremiah

On Apr 6, 1:38*pm, Bill C wrote:
On Apr 6, 1:41*pm, wrote:

Please observe proper rbr protocol.

I thought we'd added, the possibility of discussion with NO results
mentioned to go with the posted podium so folks who didn't want them
yet didn't get them by accident?
*Bill C

Dumbass -

Discuss a race with no mention of results. Yeah, that makes sense.

For punishment, we'll put Chung on double-secret probation.

-rj
Old April 6th 08, 10:29 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
SLAVE of THE STATE

On Apr 6, 7:30*am, Bill C wrote:
*Nice job, good stuff!
Bill C

Didn't someone in rbr write that Devolder didn't have good form now?
Old April 6th 08, 11:00 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

ronaldo_jeremiah wrote:
For punishment, we'll put Chung on double-secret probation.

Or make him eat red herring.

Old April 6th 08, 11:21 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bill C

On Apr 6, 5:02*pm, ronaldo_jeremiah
wrote:
On Apr 6, 1:38*pm, Bill C wrote:

On Apr 6, 1:41*pm, wrote:

Please observe proper rbr protocol.

I thought we'd added, the possibility of discussion with NO results
mentioned to go with the posted podium so folks who didn't want them
yet didn't get them by accident?
*Bill C

Dumbass -

Discuss a race with no mention of results. *Yeah, that makes sense.

For punishment, we'll put Chung on double-secret probation.

-rj

Bet you knew who, and what I was talking about in the first post. It's
pretty easy to talk about whether it was good, or boring, etc...Let's
people who missed it decide whether it's worth being home to watch Vs,
or go read through the live coverage.
It's on Vs now, and they're saying P-R next week on Cyclism too.
Still sucks there's no live coverage though.
Bill C

*** SPOILERS *** elyob UK 2 July 7th 07 09:14 PM
Defect Spoilers!!!! I need them trials_uni Unicycling 16 January 29th 07 01:41 AM
Seen at the World Cup (no spoilers) Simon Brooke UK 2 September 12th 05 10:22 PM
He won (spoilers) Veloise General 7 July 28th 05 03:44 AM
TdF (no spoilers) Just zis Guy, you know? UK 16 July 22nd 03 02:03 PM