I'm glad that people here finally realize that LemonD is a tool

Old April 11th 08, 09:18 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Kurgan Gringioni

Default I'm glad that people here finally realize that LemonD is a tool

Took long enough, but he is such a big tool that even the diehards
couldn't hold out.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.
(former fan of LemonD)
Old April 11th 08, 10:34 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Apr 11, 1:18 am, Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
Took long enough, but he is such a big tool that even the diehards
couldn't hold out.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.
(former fan of LemonD)

Dumbass,

I have no problem with Lemond suing Trek and
vice versa. Business is business. Maybe Lemond
is right that his brand needs different treatment
(although if he valued his name-brand so well I
question the licensing for the cheapo accessory line).

But the stuff in his lawsuit about Trek throwing
him over for LANCE? Greg should have just broke
into John Burke's house and boiled his bunny rabbit.
It would have been more satisfying and saved a
lot of money on lawyers.

Ben
Old April 11th 08, 04:38 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Kurgan Gringioni

On Apr 11, 2:34*am, "
wrote:
On Apr 11, 1:18 am, Kurgan Gringioni wrote:

Took long enough, but he is such a big tool that even the diehards
couldn't hold out.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.
(former fan of LemonD)

Dumbass,

I have no problem with Lemond suing Trek and
vice versa. *Business is business. *Maybe Lemond
is right that his brand needs different treatment
(although if he valued his name-brand so well I
question the licensing for the cheapo accessory line).

But the stuff in his lawsuit about Trek throwing
him over for LANCE? *Greg should have just broke
into John Burke's house and boiled his bunny rabbit.
It would have been more satisfying and saved a
lot of money on lawyers.

Dumbass -

Errrrr . . . that's what I meant.

LemonD started acting weird as soons as LANCE surpassed him in TdF
victories.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.
Old April 11th 08, 04:41 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour

On Apr 11, 11:38 am, Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
On Apr 11, 2:34 am, "
wrote:

[...]

I don't think his brother-in-law shooting him was an accident. His
whole family is out to get Greg.

Old April 11th 08, 07:29 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

RicodJour wrote:
I don't think his brother-in-law shooting him was an accident. His whole
family is out to get Greg.

If he's family don't get him, Cheney will.

Old April 11th 08, 10:15 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Kurgan Gringioni

On Apr 11, 11:29*am, Donald Munro wrote:
RicodJour wrote:
I don't think his brother-in-law shooting him was an accident. *His whole
family is out to get Greg.

If he's family don't get him, Cheney will.

Cheney would actually be useful! for a change.
Old April 12th 08, 12:52 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Hobbes@spnb&s.com

On Fri, 11 Apr 2008 08:38:37 -0700 (PDT), Kurgan Gringioni
wrote:

On Apr 11, 2:34*am, "
wrote:
[...]

I can't recall anything that's brought GREG back into the news in many, many
years that didn't damage my opinion of him. I thought so much more of him when I
wasn't thinking of him.

If anyone is damaging his reputation it is he. Nobody else is responsible for
inserting him into these stupid situations.

Old April 12th 08, 03:46 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fabrizio Mazzoleni[_2_]

On Apr 11, 8:38*am, Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
On Apr 11, 2:34*am, "
wrote:

[...]

K. Gringioni.- Hide quoted text -

Hey dimwit

Cut him some slack, he's been screwed over by Bernard Tapie and Paul
Keochli
plus suffers from mitochondrial myopathy.

Old April 12th 08, 07:08 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Mike Jacoubowsky

| I can't recall anything that's brought GREG back into the news in many,
many
| years that didn't damage my opinion of him. I thought so much more of him
when I
| wasn't thinking of him.
|
| If anyone is damaging his reputation it is he. Nobody else is responsible
for
| inserting him into these stupid situations.

Regardless, he remains one of the great cyclists of all time. I'm not
suggesting he's in the top-3 or 5 or whatever, but he would have given pause
to any of the top cyclists, ever, were they to race with him. He was an
amazing talent, possibly the best "natural cyclist" ever (meaning that it
seemed like he was bred to ride a bike... it came easily to him, or at least
seemed to).

There are very few examples of world-class athletes who would seem, in all
regards, to be well-balanced people with their egos in check. Doped or
otherwise. It's a job requirement.

--Mike-- Chain Reaction Bicycles
www.ChainReactionBicycles.com

Old April 12th 08, 08:12 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Kurgan Gringioni

On Apr 11, 11:08*pm, "Mike Jacoubowsky" wrote:
| I can't recall anything that's brought GREG back into the news in many,
many
| years that didn't damage my opinion of him. I thought so much more of him
when I
| wasn't thinking of him.
|
| If anyone is damaging his reputation it is he. *Nobody else is responsible
for
| inserting him into *these stupid situations.

Regardless, he remains one of the great cyclists of all time. I'm not
suggesting he's in the top-3 or 5 or whatever, but he would have given pause
to any of the top cyclists, ever, were they to race with him. He was an
amazing talent, possibly the best "natural cyclist" ever (meaning that it
seemed like he was bred to ride a bike... it came easily to him, or at least
seemed to).

There are very few examples of world-class athletes who would seem, in all
regards, to be well-balanced people with their egos in check. Doped or
otherwise. It's a job requirement.

Dumbass -

So he was extremely talented. Big ****ing deal.

Genes aren't something one controls and he lucked into it. His
behavior was something that he could control and he didn't. I've got
no respect for him whatsover.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.
(former fan of LemonD)