Basso admits signing attempted contract

Old April 25th 08, 12:48 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default Basso admits signing attempted contract

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?...pr08/apr25news
Old April 25th 08, 01:15 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fabrizio Mazzoleni[_2_]

On Apr 24, 4:48*pm, "
wrote:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?...pr08/apr25news

I was hoping Mike Ball would pick up Basso for Rock Racing.
Old April 25th 08, 01:55 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Keith

On Thu, 24 Apr 2008 16:48:40 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?...pr08/apr25news

I take it liquigas are not a Protour team ?

Old April 25th 08, 03:05 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

wrote:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?...pr08/apr25news

I take it liquigas are not a Protour team ?

Take it that the ProTour is dead.
Old April 25th 08, 03:24 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
marika

wrote:

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?...pr08/apr25news

I take it liquigas are not a Protour team ?

does this liquig stuff made of ass have any thing to do wiht assbags?

mk5000

"They used to get around, walkin' around, lookin' at stuff. They used to
try to find clues to all the mysteries and mistakes God had made. My friend
George said that he was gonna live to be 100 years old. He said - He said
that he was going to be the president of the United States. I wanted to see
him lead a parade and wave a flag on the Fourth of July. He just wanted
greatness. The grown-ups in my town, they were never kids like me and my
friends. They had worked in wars and build machines. It was hard for them to
find their peace. Don't you know how that feels? I like to go to beautiful
places where there's waterfalls and empty fields. Just places that are nice
and calm and quiet." Nasia: George Washington

Old April 25th 08, 03:56 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Fredburger

wrote:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?...pr08/apr25news

What kind of drugs did THAT to his hand?
http://www.cyclingnews.com/newsphoto...6news/DV198537
Old April 25th 08, 02:18 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bob Schwartz

wrote:

[...]

Marika, it certainly seems that your posting style is a
little... how shall I say it... deterministic?

Every so often I have a twinge of regret over open
sourcing Kunich.

Bob Schwartz
Old April 25th 08, 04:43 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

Bob Schwartz wrote:
Marika, it certainly seems that your posting style is a little... how
shall I say it... deterministic?

Every so often I have a twinge of regret over open sourcing Kunich.

But no regrets about unleashing him on an unsuspecting and relatively
innocent UseNet world. I hope you feed your MiniMe better than greg
feeds his primates.

Old April 26th 08, 03:56 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bob Schwartz[_2_]

Donald Munro wrote:
Bob Schwartz wrote:
Marika, it certainly seems that your posting style is a little... how
shall I say it... deterministic?

Every so often I have a twinge of regret over open sourcing Kunich.

But no regrets about unleashing him on an unsuspecting and relatively
innocent UseNet world. I hope you feed your MiniMe better than greg
feeds his primates.

Upon reflection I don't think Marika has a Kunich base. Marika
seems more like Serdar Argic to me. Argic was written in AWK,
which explains a lot.

http://www.jaedworks.com/shoebox/zumabot.html

Bob Schwartz
Old April 26th 08, 04:36 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
marika

"Bob Schwartz" wrote in message

Marika, it certainly seems that your posting style is a
little... how shall I say it... deterministic?

It was in fact an outside wire. They finally came back today and fixed it
Took em 9 years to take it down but they finally did it

Every so often I have a twinge of regret over open
sourcing Kunich.

seee the local section. Saturday. Front page. That pot bust. 180K.
Shirley's neighbor.

mk5000

"Just a note, Linda. The Capital 'P' for the tongue, can be replaced with
alt-0222 (holding the alt key down while doing the numbers on the number
pad) to give you 'Þ'."-- Scott