Henk Vogels

Old April 25th 08, 05:11 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fabrizio Mazzoleni[_2_]

Default Henk Vogels

Is that guy ever fat!
Old April 25th 08, 01:33 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Qui si parla Campagnolo-www.vecchios.com Qui si parla Campagnolo-www.vecchios.com is offline
Banned

On Apr 24, 10:11*pm, Fabrizio Mazzoleni
wrote:
Is that guy ever fat!

hmmm, he came into the shop about 3 weeks ago and looked very fit to
me.
Old April 25th 08, 05:36 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fabrizio Mazzoleni

wrote:
Is that guy ever fat!

hmmm, he came into the shop about 3 weeks ago and looked very fit to
me.

Ok, but I bet he would have faded at the 200km mark
if he rode the Amstel Gold last week.

Old April 25th 08, 07:17 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
SLAVE of THE STATE

wrote:

Is that guy ever fat!

hmmm, he came into the shop about 3 weeks ago and looked very fit to
me.

Ok, but I bet he would have faded at the 200km mark
if he rode the Amstel Gold last week.

CN has him DNF in the live feed today.
Old April 26th 08, 04:18 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Howard Kveck

In article , "Terry James"
wrote:

Is Vogels riding for Lampre???

http://bikehugger.com/images/blog/fa...andex-1-01.jpg

Yikes!!!!!!!!

Doesn't he know to wear the bibs on the outside of his jersey?

--
tanx,
Howard

Whatever happened to
Leon Trotsky?
He got an icepick
That made his ears burn.

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

Old April 26th 08, 05:49 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bret

On Apr 25, 9:32*pm, "Terry James" wrote:
Is Vogels riding for Lampre???

http://bikehugger.com/images/blog/fa...andex-1-01.jpg

Yikes!!!!!!!!

Speaking of fat Lampre riders:

http://fischer-wade.net/Italy%202003.../P8240020.html

Bret
Old April 27th 08, 03:19 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
ronaldo_jeremiah

On Apr 25, 11:49*pm, Bret wrote:

Speaking of fat Lampre riders:

http://fischer-wade.net/Italy%202003.../P8240020.html

Bret

That picture is so ripe for a caption. Someone please do the honors.

-rj

P.S. I've often wondered what the inside story is on Henk Vogels.
That dude was mixing it up in Paris-Roubaix at 23, and then just a
little while after that he's a US crit monkey. He must have a major
malfunction, I just don't know what it is.
Old April 27th 08, 04:40 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Michael Press

In article
,
Bret wrote:

On Apr 25, 9:32*pm, "Terry James" wrote:
Is Vogels riding for Lampre???

http://bikehugger.com/images/blog/fa...andex-1-01.jpg

Yikes!!!!!!!!

Speaking of fat Lampre riders:

http://fischer-wade.net/Italy%202003.../P8240020.html

That is sexual harassment.

--
Michael Press
Old April 27th 08, 06:41 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fabrizio Mazzoleni

"Bret" wrote in message

http://fischer-wade.net/Italy%202003.../P8240020.html

The poseur in the full team Saeco kit must be a American
dentist on one of those expensive supported tours.

Henk Vogels OAM Friday Australia 3 June 13th 07 05:11 AM
Selfish Nothstein can't lead out teammate Vogels Ronde Champ Racing 5 June 12th 04 01:37 AM