Campy mark III ergolver problem

Old January 30th 12, 07:11 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Atanoman

Default Campy mark III ergolver problem

Hello all,
Putting together my new ride and am having some issues with my left Chorus 11S ergo lever. After apparently missing the ratchet ferrule bed when threading the cable I'm no longer able to get any clicking either up shift or down shift. I removed the washer from the bar side and re-clocked the down shift side and I can now put the cable in just fine, but still no clicking. Do I need to now go in from the lever side and do the same on the up shift?

I use to be a regular member of this group many years ago. It almost feels like a reunion!

Mark Atanovich
Old January 31st 12, 07:37 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Lou Holtman[_7_]

Op 30-1-2012 20:11, Atanoman schreef:
Hello all,
Putting together my new ride and am having some issues with my left Chorus 11S ergo lever. After apparently missing the ratchet ferrule bed when threading the cable I'm no longer able to get any clicking either up shift or down shift. I removed the washer from the bar side and re-clocked the down shift side and I can now put the cable in just fine, but still no clicking. Do I need to now go in from the lever side and do the same on the up shift?

I use to be a regular member of this group many years ago. It almost feels like a reunion!

Mark Atanovich

I really don't know what you mean.

Lou
Old February 5th 12, 01:43 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Banned

On Jan 30, 12:11*pm, Atanoman wrote:
Hello all,
Putting together my new ride and am having some issues with my left Chorus 11S ergo lever. *After apparently missing the ratchet ferrule bed when threading the cable I'm no longer able to get any clicking either up shift or down shift. *I removed the washer from the bar side and re-clocked the down shift side and I can now put the cable in just fine, but still no clicking. *Do I need to now go in from the lever side and do the same on the up shift?

I use to be a regular member of this group many years ago. *It almost feels like a reunion!

Mark Atanovich

Perhaps the back bolt has come loose, which holds the innards,
consisting of a notched disc, wee ball bearings. And if loose, the
'click' will go away.

May have miised the hole also. Take the lever off, thumb button all
the way down, then thread the cable...with the lever off, Really ard
with it on the hbar.

been a while since I've been here also. too many grouchy people.
Old February 5th 12, 08:04 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
CARL FOGEL

On Feb 5, 6:43*am, Qui si parla Campagnolo wrote:
[...]

Dear Peter,

Good to see you again!

Cheers,

Carl Fogel
Old February 6th 12, 06:04 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
kolldata

[...]

UNNNNGH WIGBKA DUWLACK !

WHAT'S YOUR WEBCAM LINK ?

Campy freehub problem Fred Techniques 1 March 16th 08 11:22 PM
Campy problem Michael Warner Techniques 16 September 2nd 06 08:10 PM
Campy problem Michael Warner General 0 August 26th 06 02:55 PM
Campy shifter problem [email protected] Techniques 2 June 16th 06 08:44 PM
Campy ergopower autoshift problem [email protected] Techniques 25 June 20th 05 04:05 PM