FS: Motorized B.O.B. Ibex Trailer ("Motobob")

Old August 25th 04, 07:11 PM
Zer0Pi

Default FS: Motorized B.O.B. Ibex Trailer ("Motobob")

My dreams of living without a car have come to an abrupt end after less
than three months because of a job change. I have a nearly brand new
B.O.B. Ibex trailer with a 1000 watt hub motor and a 48 volt battery
pack, which I now no longer need. It's very powerful and versatile.
Attaches easily to most bikes

More information at http://www.greenspeed.us/electric_moto-bob.htm or
by contacting me.

Located in FL.