FA: 60cm-63cm time trial triathlon Bike - Quintana Roo

Old August 21st 05, 02:11 AM
David White

Default FA: 60cm-63cm time trial triathlon Bike - Quintana Roo

ebay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7177555757&indexURL=0& photoDisplayType=2#ebayphotohosting

item # 7177555757

Quintana Roo PR-7 With Profile Design BDC Bladed Aero Carbon Fork!

Dura-Ace 9 speed! Finger tip shifters!

This is simply a superb time trial or triathlon bike for a tall rider. I
built this for my personal use at the beginning of the 2004 season
(although the frame is a few years older - it was new never used when I
bought it, but I don't know its model year). I used this bike for about
a dozen time trials and maybe about two dozen training rides. It's
certainly got much less than 1,000 miles on it. Maybe less than 500. I
set several personal records with this bike.

I'm 6'4" tall, with a 36" inseam. It fits me very well. With a standover
height of 86cm (33 and 7/8 inches) I'd guess you need at least a 34"
inseam to ride this bike.

And what a bike it is!

Check out the specifications!

Seat Tube: 60 cm +/- center to center (63 cm center to top)

Top Tube: 61cm +/- center to center

Shimano Dura-Ace 9 speed model 7700 front and rear derailleurs

Shimano Dura-Ace 9 speed 175mm crankset 53/39 chainrings

Shimano Dura-Ace 9 speed finger tip shifters

Profile Design BDC Aero bladed carbon fork

Profile Design Carbon Stryke aero bars with Ritchey 115mm stem

Profile Design "fast forward" seat post

Cervelo calipers with Dia Compe reverse brake levers

Mavic Cosmic Equipe areo wheels with bladed spokes (NOT the more common,
heavier and less aero Cosmic Elite)

Vetta Volo saddle with titanium rails (light! only 186 grams!)

No pedals.

The frame is in very good condition -- no dings or dents. There are a
few scratches and scrapes that are typical from normal use -- but not
many. The crankset has some scratches. Look at the photos! Please ask
questions before you bid.

Bid with confidence -- 100% positive feedback in more than 700
transactions as a buyer and a seller since 1999!

Great Time Trial or Triathlon Bike!

Just add your prefered pedals and start winning!