BR(54) i dont care if its maybe wet...

Old July 1st 05, 02:43 AM
flyingdutch

Default BR(54) i dont care if its maybe wet...

7:20am meet at Shoppingtown corner
usual crowd, usual route/s,

PS i gots some hot goss about a future BR-development
and no, i aint tellin here. you wanna find out? you do the time, err
ride

PPS lookin forward to seein which 80's band Brett will come disguise
as this week. (last week bein' pseudo echo.

--
flyingdutch

Old July 1st 05, 03:04 AM
DaveB

flyingdutch wrote:
7:20am meet at Shoppingtown corner
usual crowd, usual route/s,

PS i gots some hot goss about a future BR-development
and no, i aint tellin here. you wanna find out? you do the time, err,
ride

PPS lookin forward to seein which 80's band Brett will come disguised
as this week. (last week bein' pseudo echo. )

I'll be there, gotta try out the new booties. Also a warning of
potential embarrassment. A mate of mine might be joining us and said he
may bring some juniors he is training.

DaveB
Old July 1st 05, 03:21 AM
Jay Woo

flyingdutch wrote:
7:20am meet at Shoppingtown corner usual crowd, usual route/s,

I'm going to be a 'fair weather woos' this week (if it rains or looks
like it). Bloody over cleaning my bike!

Old July 1st 05, 04:21 AM
Bikesoiler

flyingdutch Wrote:
7:20am meet at Shoppingtown corner
usual crowd, usual route/s,

PS i gots some hot goss about a future BR-development
and no, i aint tellin here. you wanna find out? you do the time, err
ride

PPS lookin forward to seein which 80's band Brett will come disguise
as this week. (last week bein' pseudo echo. )

I'm out (again) this week. More MTB trail work this weekend.

-B (digger

--
Bikesoiler

Old July 1st 05, 04:26 AM
GPLama

"Jay Woo" wrote in message ...

flyingdutch wrote:
7:20am meet at Shoppingtown corner usual crowd, usual route/s,

I'm going to be a 'fair weather woos' this week (if it rains or looks
like it). Bloody over cleaning my bike!

I'm calling this one early - I'll be sleeping in... still shaking this head
flu.. and looks like it'll be a late night Saturday with all the good
viewing!..

Re-cabled my whole MTB, swapped out my IRC Metros for something more 'winter
friendly'... this knocked the monster down 500g to 14.9kgs.. and I'm yet to
even take it for a spin... damn winter

cheers,
GPL

Old July 1st 05, 05:10 AM
DaveB

GPLama wrote:

I'm calling this one early - I'll be sleeping in... still shaking this head
flu.. and looks like it'll be a late night Saturday with all the good
viewing!..

Good call. I was thinking of giving it a go last Sunday but find that
I'm only just beginning to come good (riding to work Tuesday was a big
mistake). Doing a BR while recovering from flu sucks, because by the
time you realise how bad you feel, it's a bloody long way home.

DaveB
Old July 1st 05, 05:56 AM
flyingdutch

GPLama Wrote:

I'm calling this one early - I'll be sleeping in... still shaking thi
head
flu.. and looks like it'll be a late night Saturday with all the good
viewing!..

Re-cabled my whole MTB, swapped out my IRC Metros for something mor
'winter
friendly'... this knocked the monster down 500g to 14.9kgs.. and I'
yet to
even take it for a spin... damn winter

cheers,
GPL

yee grrreat beeg Narncy!
(apologies to anyone called Nancy who may be logged on or anyone bigge
than me, which i think rules out everyone bar shabby and Soiler!)

IRC Metros are way-slick and vair winter friendly. your just burnt co
i had 44T of fun and you only had 42T

i'ze dont care. i wants the ride. i can hog the open fireplace t
meself :

--
flyingdutch

Old July 1st 05, 06:37 AM
GPLama

"flyingdutch" wrote in message ...

IRC Metros are way-slick and vair winter friendly. your just burnt cos
i had 44T of fun and you only had 42T

heh heh heh... the 1.5 Metros I have are sooo heavy.. and I managed to get
a glass puncture in one a few weeks back, though the six feet* of rubber
that they contain ... Had some wet grass fun on with them last week when
they were resurfacing the Bulleen Rd/ Eastern Fwy bike path bridge/overhang
thing...

i'ze dont care. i wants the ride. i can hog the open fireplace to
meself

I'm always tempted to go for a drive out that way on a Sunday morning.. I
just might pull up a chair in front of said fireplace before you guys arrive

cheers,
GPL
:*ok, maybe not, but they are _really_ thick:

Old July 1st 05, 07:22 AM
flyingdutch

GPLama Wrote:

I'm always tempted to go for a drive out that way on a Sunday morning.
just might pull up a chair in front of said fireplace before you guy
arrive

ppffftt. transparent dawg.
you just wanna do some spade work with the cutie behind the gaggia!
Can you have the brandy and cherouts waiting, old chap?
and a freshly ironed copy of the NewYorker should hit the spot!

and wash my bike when i arrive, OK

--
flyingdutch

Old July 3rd 05, 09:40 AM
DaveB

Default RR: BR54

Six of us out today and not a sign of rain (it never rains on BR).
Actually it was the warmest morning we've had a for while. Only three
regulars with me, FD and Claes and then we were joined by a mate of mine
(Drew) and two students he's coaching. Good weather and a group that was
fairly evenly matched in speed made for a pretty good average speed for
me (lots of wheels to suck). GPLama made an appearance at Smiths Gully
even though he wasn't riding (but still didn't have our orders ready).
Had plenty of time to admire JayWoo's artwork and for the first time I
finally broke 80kmh with a top speed of 82kmh, WOOHOO! Had a good run
from Smiths Gully to Hurstbrdige via St Andrews with Drew and Claes
pulling us along and for the first time I managed to stick with the
group all the way along that section (mainly because the pace was down a
bit). All up a bloody nice ride.

DaveB

Cycling and vegetarianism Preston Crawford General 434 September 25th 04 09:38 PM
Gels vs Gatorade Ken Techniques 145 August 3rd 04 06:56 PM
Brooks saddles and rain and care Bob in CT General 79 August 2nd 04 04:24 PM
Uwharrie Trail Care Day May 15 Central NC Tommy Taylor Mountain Biking 1 April 28th 04 06:33 PM