freemounted today! good videos on technique?

Old July 8th 06, 08:44 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tomkarches

Default freemounted today! good videos on technique?

I freemounted for the first time today (started riding June 12)...but
can't find
good visual resources on different techniques. I think what I did was
a rollback
mount. All the movies I have found are too small to make out enough
detail,
and I'm having difficulty with text descriptions of different
techniques.

Suggestions please?

Thanks,
Tom

--
tomkarches
tomkarches's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12418

Old July 8th 06, 09:08 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicycle dave

a rollback mount is when you step on the peddle closest to you. step up
on the peddle and let the wheel rool back ontil youre pedal is as down
far as it goes. while the wheel is going back put youre other foot on
the forward most pedal & then pedal forwards.
the other mount you do with out rolling back you have to more jump or
lunge forward more than the other

--
unicycle dave

unicycle for Christ
unicycle dave's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10416

Old July 8th 06, 10:07 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
superuni

link----------http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/?g2_itemId=129495

other link-------http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/?g2_itemId=129483

the first mount is a rollback mount and the second one is a static
mount

--
superuni

Cogito, ergo sum - René Descartes
superuni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12051

Old July 9th 06, 11:13 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tomkarches

Does anyone have the originals of these videos? I'd like to convert them
to play on my iPod so I can view them during my riding sessions. I sent
Andrew a PM, but not sure when I'll get an answer.

Thanks,
Tom