The Cyclist the Camera and the Carriage Clock

Old June 23rd 05, 09:09 AM
spademan o---[) *

Me too ut I have more fun inventing problems for solutions that don't exist.

If you've come up with the problem the solution can't be far behind,
necessity being the mother of invention and all that. In any case I've
seen you're bike and it's covered in practical solutions to problems
no-one else has...

cork place mat to hold the bold captive and provide grip for the camera.

You shoulda oughta maybe prolly used a Donegal place mat, but ne'er mind
mate...

ahh but I've never been to Donegal, I have been to Cork though.

You need industrial strength self adhesive velcro, and industrial strength
superglue... and industrial strength peristance...

Is there actually a thing as 'Indusrial strength' anything? or is it
from the 'acme industrial strength glue' company?

I enjoyed it! Cool little s/t run with jumps in a nice forest - awww!

Yep its nice, some rad dood showed it to me one day.

Steve.

Old June 23rd 05, 09:11 AM
spademan o---[) *

Bill Sornson wrote:
Bill "there's 60 seconds of life I'll never retrieve" S.

Ah but you must have watched it twice then!
Steve.

Old June 23rd 05, 09:14 AM
spademan o---[) *

Westie wrote:
LOL! I loved how the clearest parts of the whole video are the too
brief moments of air-time.

And they are usually seem the clearest moments as you're riding too,
maybe my brain vibrates too much..

How about you mount the sucker to your head?

Thought about it, will think some more.
I hate to say it after the time and thought that went into it, but
there is too much vibration to make it anything more than a novelty.

Possibly true, but it was fun, and I learnt stuff.
Steve.

Old June 23rd 05, 01:06 PM
Shaun aRe

"spademan o---[) *" wrote in message
oups.com...
Me too but I have more fun inventing problems for solutions that don't

exist.

If you've come up with the problem the solution can't be far behind,
necessity being the mother of invention and all that.

way to steal my point DoOoD, heheheheh...

In any case I've
seen you're bike and it's covered in practical solutions to problems
no-one else has...

Shillbut! They're just putting up with the problems is all.

cork place mat to hold the bold captive and provide grip for the camera.

You shoulda oughta maybe prolly used a Donegal place mat, but ne'er mind
mate...

ahh but I've never been to Donegal, I have been to Cork though.

Exactly - woulda given you a chance for another trip.

You need industrial strength self adhesive velcro, and industrial

strength
superglue... and industrial strength peristance...

Is there actually a thing as 'Indusrial strength' anything? or is it
from the 'acme industrial strength glue' company?

Heheheheh, it's a phrase well used by supliers of 'stuff' to 'the
industry' - sometimes it may be truthful, mostly it's just marketing ',;~}~

Our industrial strength super glue, is just, well, superglue in 'industrial'
looking and sized packaging...

I enjoyed it! Cool little s/t run with jumps in a nice forest - awww!

Yep its nice, some rad dood showed it to me one day.

Woah, like, who /was/ that DoOoD, and ****?!?

Shaun aRe

Old June 27th 05, 10:20 PM
dardruba

Steve, if you need stronger rubber bands would using a slice
of old inner tube do the job?

Old June 28th 05, 10:44 AM
spademan o---[) *

I think they may be too small, but cheers for the idea!
Steve.

Old June 28th 05, 04:47 PM
Shaun aRe

"spademan o---[) *" wrote in message
ups.com...
I think they may be too small, but cheers for the idea!
Steve.

Lengthwise slice, cut to right size, roughed and superglued with a patch
over the top should hold really good. But I reckon you're better off with
the Hoover belts I think you suggested yourself.

Shaun aRe p.s. BOO!