Vino to Liberty Seguros!

Old July 27th 05, 01:11 AM
Patricio Carlos

But I thought Salvodelli was on the Dicsovery team with Amrstong &
Hicnapie.

Old July 27th 05, 05:43 AM

On 26 Jul 2005 11:14:14 -0700, "
wrote:

Also, Vino may never win the Tour

But he will raise LS's visibility in July by 1000%.

Old July 27th 05, 09:40 AM
Donald Munro

DepartFictif wrote:
rumor has it that some Japanese company may come on as co-sponsor...

They had better start practising their keirin skills.
Old July 27th 05, 09:41 AM
Donald Munro

Patricio Carlos wrote:

But I thought Salvodelli was on the Dicsovery team with Amrstong &
Hicnapie.

Is Hicnapie that guy who wears the livedrunk(tm) bracelet and the
fashionable sunglasses ?

Old July 27th 05, 05:20 PM
Tom Kunich

Who is "Salvodelli"?

Any relation to Savoldelli?

Old July 27th 05, 05:21 PM
Tom Kunich

Thanks for making the correct point Morten.

Old July 27th 05, 05:22 PM
Tom Kunich

I think that the Pro Tour is going to fizzle. The way it's set up only
the big three teams are going to be competitive over the entire season.
Just look at last year's Tour stage winners and this year's Tour stage
winners.

Old July 27th 05, 08:12 PM
Geraard Spergen

Kunich le pète-sec a écrit:

I think that the Pro Tour is going to fizzle. The way it's set up only

the big three teams are going to be competitive over the entire season.

Just look at last year's Tour stage winners and this year's Tour stage

winners.

The Pro Tour will not fizzle.

The Pro Tour is all about sponsors, not about the big three or the other 17
or Tour stage winners. The sponsors seem to like it so it is a success and
it will continue and the teams will put up with it because it's what the
sponsors want. Organizers of Pro Tour races don't like it because it takes
away some of their control, organizers of non Pro Tour races don't like it
because it takes away some of their prestige; the Pro Tour will succeed
despite them.

Old July 28th 05, 02:21 AM
Patricio Carlos

Salvodelli - he was the guy that won a couple of gyros.

I am guessing that he must really like them as it seems really stupid
to me to race for three weeks to win a freakin' souvlaki.

Old July 28th 05, 02:46 AM
juani

"Patricio Carlos" wrote in message
ups.com...
Salvodelli - he was the guy that won a couple of gyros.

you mean in greece ;-)

I am guessing that he must really like them as it seems really stupid
to me to race for three weeks to win a freakin' souvlaki.

i guess you meant greece.

Did Vino Know? [email protected] Racing 58 July 29th 05 04:29 AM
latest news :Vino is heading for Liberty Seguros Ramirez Racing 14 July 28th 05 04:00 PM
Vino to CA Ewoud Dronkert Racing 23 July 22nd 05 12:19 AM
Vino Loses More than 5:18 Today Frank Drackman Racing 3 July 13th 05 09:16 PM
you people are gay MagillaGorilla Racing 282 December 7th 04 07:06 PM