Mountain Bikers as "Environmentalists"?

Old January 16th 04, 10:54 PM
Stephen Baker

Default Mountain Bikers as "Environmentalists"?

MV blathers:

I have NEVER seen any mountain bikers doing that. In fact, for the 8 years I
worked on stopping road construction, NOT ONE mountain biker ever showed up
at
any of the hearings nor wrote a letter.

But if they drove there, then you wouldn't have KNOWN they were mountain
bikers, woddya?
DUH!

Steve "God, I hate feeding the troll - but someone has to "
Old January 17th 04, 04:37 AM
S o r n i

Top-posters suck.

Jason Crowder wrote:
I think to stereotype anyone is inherintly wrong.

Bill "but they sure spell well" S.

Old January 17th 04, 10:29 PM
Stephen Baker

Billogical Sorni says:

But...but...you said they never come!!!

Bill "aaaarrrrrggggghhhhhhhh" S.

It's like banging your head against a brick wall, Bill - it's so nice when you
stop! ;-)

Steve

Mike Vandeman qa2 Mountain Biking 26 November 18th 03 12:16 PM
The Neanderthals: More Intelligent than Mountain Bikers! Mike Vandeman Mountain Biking 7 September 30th 03 04:55 PM
Mountain Biker's Wife Is Too Intelligent for Him -- She Hates Mountain Biking! Jeff Strickland Mountain Biking 4 September 2nd 03 07:44 PM
Mountain Bikers Are Too Lazy to WALK! Stephen Baker Mountain Biking 1 August 9th 03 03:08 PM
Do Mountain Bikers Have Any Balls? Scaro Mountain Biking 0 July 3rd 03 02:10 PM