Pic of Lemond winning 1989 World's...what's up with the wheel in their faces?

Old May 3rd 04, 03:41 AM
john lee

Default Pic of Lemond winning 1989 World's...what's up with the wheel in their faces?

hmmm what say its a cropped photo of an add selling a lemond bike!!!!!

On Sun, 02 May 2004 21:44:35 -0000, Bob Schwartz
wrote:

Jeff Potter wrote:
??

Uh, I think the moron meter is strongly pointing your way at present, Bob.

Jeff, why are there no spokes in the 'wheel' in the picture? Seems
kind of strange, doesn't it? Especially since the wheel in the
picture isn't rotating, you would think they would be really easy
to see. Yet they appear to be missing.

On moron meters, you define your own scale. You're not smart enough
to figure out stupid you really are.

Bob Schwartz

Old May 3rd 04, 03:47 AM
Tom Kunich

"Evan Evans" wrote in message
om...

Yes i have to admit the Mavic stuff was very cool! Lemond That era of
cycling was just cool. Have you read the current isue of cycle sport?
super artical on Lemond.

My Cycle Sport comes about once every three months. I keep meaning to talk
to them about it but then forget.

Old May 3rd 04, 09:43 PM
Jeff Potter

Bob Schwartz wrote in message ...
Jeff Potter wrote:
??

Uh, I think the moron meter is strongly pointing your way at present, Bob.

Jeff, why are there no spokes in the 'wheel' in the picture? Seems
kind of strange, doesn't it? Especially since the wheel in the
picture isn't rotating, you would think they would be really easy
to see. Yet they appear to be missing.

[ ]
Bob Schwartz

What an ass.

See any spokes in Greg's front wheel either? It's a dark rainy day.
Parts don't always show as expected, esp on lo-rez. I'm happy to
speculate on the wheel. It does look like some kind of graphic overlay
most likely. But you go insane with personal insults. A very weird
guy.

--JP
Old May 3rd 04, 10:47 PM
Richard Adams

"Tom Kunich" wrote in message ink.net...
"Evan Evans" wrote in message
om...

Yes i have to admit the Mavic stuff was very cool! Lemond That era of
cycling was just cool. Have you read the current isue of cycle sport?
super artical on Lemond.

My Cycle Sport comes about once every three months. I keep meaning to talk
to them about it but then forget.

I keep forgetting to subscribe, so have to pick it up at the store and
I think my store is the last one in the world to get their stack.

About time to write something on the calendar, too, reminding me to
get all the TdF specials I can lay my hands on. At least one of them
should have decent maps and profiles.